• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Pinning with the same b-d syringe?

nopainnogain

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Some syringes say one time uses only...exactly how any times can you reuse those who don't state that if you even can reuse?

You can re-use for a whole cycle if your not worried about infections or a dull ass pin;)

You will have pain with your gains if you reuse pins. Buy them in bulk, why risk your health bro. I hope you are kidding

Sent from my iBone 6"

Lol.. idk. Up to you man. Ive reused needles and syringes. Hadnt had an infection before.. but im not taking the chance since I know where to get them now.

My mom used a reusable metal syringe for her heroine, never got an infection as far as I know, well besides AIDS...

I just don't get the point. Why reuse it? The directions are pretty clear. "For single use only"

Hey guys, you know how alcohol swabs cost like $0.02 ea and I wanna save some cash... how many weeks do you think I can reuse the same swab if pinning ED?

Bingo ! There you go hitting my nerve spot . Safety !!!!!!! Never ever never ever re use a syringe or needle . period . No discussion /. If you're out then wait a couple days and miss your shots but don't ever do this . Order them by the box of 100's and when you get low , like your last 20 or so order more . If you can;t do this safely with all precautions then you have no business doing this .

it was just a question...granted maybe a stupid one but thanks anyways who answered without the sarcasm

There is such a thing as a stupid question bro. No offense but if you don't have the common sense to know this already you're not even close to being ready to start injecting stuff into your body. In the future ask google the stupid questions. It won't flame you.

Hey guys, you know how alcohol swabs cost like $0.02 ea and I wanna save some cash... how many weeks do you think I can reuse the same swab if pinning ED?
Ok I'm cheap on this one. I use cotton balls and 97% isopropyl. Lasts months for like $4 instead of $5 a month and it's basically impossible to run out.

Also has other uses and doesn't look funny sitting on the bathroom cabinet.

If you are that cheap with your syringe I hate to imagine how cheap you are with the compound you are injecting....

never re-use any part of your injection weather it's the swab or the needle or the syringe... That's just being cheap; you can't look like a million bucks tryna pinch every damn penny.

Only time I have ever pinned twice with the same pin is if while I'm inserting I feel bad pain them I immediately take it out, swab it, let it dry, then go right back in. Or I have with slin pins and PEPs but I always swab them down right after use and right before my next use

Ok I'm cheap on this one. I use cotton balls and 97% isopropyl. Lasts months for like $4 instead of $5 a month and it's basically impossible to run out.

Also has other uses and doesn't look funny sitting on the bathroom cabinet.

I started out that way but then saw the mega-packs of swabs at Costco for less than 2 cents per swab, so... it's a small convenience but also a tiny price.

There are tech reasons for not using cotton balls but don't make me look them up this Am , lol . One is it's rare but tiny micro pieces of cotton can break off and actually lay on the skin and be injected with the pin . All you recovered IV drug users already know this . Extremely unpleasant ! Point is this . use products made especially for this and use them the correct way . Walmart a buck for 200 wipes . In the years at gyms I have seen all manner of insanity . guys who still use each others pins !!! Yes even today . One of the main purposes of a forum is to learn how to do this as safe as possible . If you do it that way you drastically reduce the chance of problems . Easy peasy !

I'd have to say the guys sharing pins have legit problems more than share pins. I barley drink after someone much less sticking something into my body that was in someone else's body.

Back