• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Which labs reps are the best salesman?

nuttz51

I am a pothead
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Opinions?

wp cause he posts all over the place imo

gotta be the guy who has the 5000 word run on sentences...

None of them are good salesman per se. Raptor is good peeps and doesn't push his lab down your throat. DJ has always been great for the same reason and he doesn't bullshit. TBJ if you're ever having a problem is one of the best and will go to the ends of the earth to help you. Mansir is on call 24/7 and I really like him. There are some reps for good shops that are too pushy for no reason. The labs and the product are fantastic and their is no need for them to be as overbearing as they are. Then there are the guys that I think are reps but can't really be sure that are just generally helpful around the board and then there are the outright gear whores that will push 10w30. The best reps are the ones that help the board in general in some way. These same people are usually attached to good labs.

Being a good rep isn't about being a salesman IMO. It's about answering questions and being helpful.

Good products sale their self.

^^^ This. Being a rep here generally doesn't mean you have any stake in what you're repping (there are a few exceptions), other than your personal reputation. So being an honest, trustworthy, professional person is more important than anything else.

good reps are first of all good guys,repping or not.JD,raptor,WB,jas and so on...some of them help you even if their labs won't get some profits.
I think if the gear is good,there's no need to having good salesmen,it's not about selling a lot of gear. just taking care of customers.

weren't you a bluprint rep?

Yeah, until they decided to close shop but not really close. Oh and screwed me on a month and a half's worth of rep pay.

Their response "We don't have a problem paying you, but we don't see a reason that we should. You weren't active enough."

I'm not hurting for gear, but it's coming down to principle at this point.

Yeah, until they decided to close shop but not really close. Oh and screwed me on a month and a half's worth of rep pay.

Their response "We don't have a problem paying you, but we don't see a reason that we should. You weren't active enough."

I'm not hurting for gear, but it's coming down to principle at this point.

jews

14sgks5.jpg

Tren's kickin in , I can go for a good fite ;)

It bein Christmas maybe postpone till tomorrow :coffee:

Back on topic... when I first saw the title I thought to myself I don't know who the best salesman is, but I sure know who the worst is ..... ME. I think most of you think the private source/interview thing is a joke. It is not. I, and Pitt turn away guys all day long. If I was really that interested in sales only I, or him, would look the other way. We don't.

The other thing is, and I am pretty sure the other great reps on here (you know who you are) do the same..... you have a 2nd cycle guy who wants to go hardcore and spend a grand or so wanting to turn into Arnold in 10 weeks with crazy doses. I always do my best to bring them back down to earth, and a grand turns into a $300 sale. This is poor salesmanship on my part :)

Who cares

No one really does. My tren is kicking in though I felt like starting some drama.

merry Christmas and one luv

boneman for president, since he's probably a great speaker judging from how he types

Back on topic... when I first saw the title I thought to myself I don't know who the best salesman is, but I sure know who the worst is ..... ME. I think most of you think the private source/interview thing is a joke. It is not. I, and Pitt turn away guys all day long. If I was really that interested in sales only I, or him, would look the other way. We don't.

The other thing is, and I am pretty sure the other great reps on here (you know who you are) do the same..... you have a 2nd cycle guy who wants to go hardcore and spend a grand or so wanting to turn into Arnold in 10 weeks with crazy doses. I always do my best to bring them back down to earth, and a grand turns into a $300 sale. This is poor salesmanship on my part :)

This happens more than most people think. For my money this makes you a stand up guy.

Honestly I didn't know you could buy a whole cycle from AY for less than a grand no matter what compounds:D

Weird, AY said you are a good salesman.....

Back