• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Tren side effects worse on second go

nuttz51

I am a pothead
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm a week into my second tren cycle and the sides are already kicking my ass. Last time other than some sweating and a slight gyno issue I really had no problems. This time the sweating is 3x as bad at night, I'm struggling to get 2 hours of sleep at night. Weirdest thing is it's all long ester and it's only been a little over 1 week. And omg the stressful dreams/nightmares when I do finally fall asleep are horrible and extremely vivid. Am I doing anything wrong?

300 sust
700 masteron enth
700 tren enth
12.5mg aromasin every day
1.5mg caber (.5 3x a week)

pinning everything m/w/f

with the way things are going now I don't see myself making it past week 5. Last time I went 13 weeks and was up to 850 a week on the tren

Sweet baby Jesus in a manger! 700 mg of E to start your second cycle? Enjoy New Year in jail! Lol. C'mon man! 700 mg of decent tren is enough for 2 experienced users.
You ain't gonna enoy the next couple weeks. Got Xanax?

Sweet baby Jesus in a manger! 700 mg of E to start your second cycle? Enjoy New Year in jail! Lol. C'mon man! 700 mg of decent tren is enough for 2 experienced users.
You ain't gonna enoy the next couple weeks. Got Xanax?

Agression has never been an issue for me. I'm a pothead who loves everyone. The the nightmares and the sweating at night are what's going to kill this. I'm not one to fight side effects with more drugs but would Xanax be helpful?

OH HELL YEAH on the Xanax, but you REALLY need to rethink your cycle. Consider this as a front load, and drop back to tren 400 EW for 6 weeks, then pyramid depending on sides.
if you got good mast you will be a gentle pot head rapist! Lol

Agression has never been an issue for me. I'm a pothead who loves everyone. The the nightmares and the sweating at night are what's going to kill this. I'm not one to fight side effects with more drugs but would Xanax be helpful?
Just sounds like you have some properly dosed tren this time. I cannot run tren at all. Long ago I could but it was garbage so I could go very high in dose. I wouldn't even attempt 450mg of my tren and I have used up to 900mg before.

Get a fan directly on you at night and keep a window open. Nightmares are your subconscious so no drug will fix that.

Just sounds like you have some properly dosed tren this time. I cannot run tren at all. Long ago I could but it was garbage so I could go very high in dose. I wouldn't even attempt 450mg of my tren and I have used up to 900mg before.

Get a fan directly on you at night and keep a window open. Nightmares are your subconscious so no drug will fix that.

X2

Sounds like the op got some good tren.

Sent from The Mothership

Over and over and over we are seeing this with the doses . 700mg/wk of tren on your second run . Where would you go from here ? I mean how do you determine how much you want to use of tren ? Is it like take more and more until you reach the dose where you can't stand any more ? Not picking on you brother but just cut it back . You'll tolerate it fine and all in all have a much better experience and gains . One thing I would not do is use another drug to make up for the abuse of another drug , i.e. adding xanax . One last thing I know you mentioned some minor gyno last time but that is a lot of sin and caber .

Who's tren last time and who's now or is it the same shop.

Who's tren last time and who's now or is it the same shop.

same as I used last time except I'm planning on switching to pharmalogic as soon as that lands lol so I might be in for a shock there.

Over and over and over we are seeing this with the doses . 700mg/wk of tren on your second run . Where would you go from here ? I mean how do you determine how much you want to use of tren ? Is it like take more and more until you reach the dose where you can't stand any more ? Not picking on you brother but just cut it back . You'll tolerate it fine and all in all have a much better experience and gains . One thing I would not do is use another drug to make up for the abuse of another drug , i.e. adding xanax . One last thing I know you mentioned some minor gyno last time but that is a lot of sin and caber .

I got leaky nips last time. I upped the caber and it went away. Figured id just start out a little higher than normal this time. Am I hurting myself by taking too much caber or aromasin? I definitely don't feel like I'm crashing my e2 and I am somewhat sensitive to aromatase

IML Gear Cream!
just seems ya shot your load to quik bro.<~~~~..id say drop it down and ease into it...you cqn always ramp it up later...as lou said where the hel do you go now? when you start that high on only second run it limits your ability to tweak and find your sweetspot..

I got leaky nips last time. I upped the caber and it went away. Figured id just start out a little higher than normal this time. Am I hurting myself by taking too much caber or aromasin? I definitely don't feel like I'm crashing my e2 and I am somewhat sensitive to aromatase
I feel it's always best to take just the minimum of these ancillaries to get the job done . they are not neutral substances in the body that don't have their own side effects . Sin ed like that on only 300mg/wk of test is a lot to ME . Maybe not for you . labs at the appropriate point will tell . I no longer use anything for prolactin other than keeping my E2 ion range .

I must be one lucky mutha, I'm running the same as you only higher tren and test (900 test and 800 tren) and no caber. Other than a little night sweats nothing bad...........well maybe a little more quick tempered but I'm an asshole without anything. I sleep like a rock too........better than normal.

Lower your dose man. Seems like a no brainer to me. I have run tren ace never over 300 mg and never had the problems you describe.

I'm just guessing that your tren was underdosed before. 700/wk is really the upper end of anything anyone has ever recommended. Drop that shit down.

700 mg of tren is double what I use (350mg). I tried ramping up to 525mg a week but got nothing extra out of it.

I also really question proper dosing of tren by some UGLs.

700 mg of tren is double what I use (350mg). I tried ramping up to 525mg a week but got nothing extra out of it.

I also really question proper dosing of tren by some UGLs.

as do I. I don't believe what I'm taking is dosed properly. Like I said I'll be switching to pharmalogic tren enth soon. We'll see how that goes.

im the meantime I'm going drop this stuff back to 500 /wk

am i overdoing the masteron at 700? I'm really using it to counteract the tren side effects which obviously isn't helping too much.

Dude, too many drugs, IMO. Seems simple really. Step back and scale back that cycle. Think this, then you can increase if needed. Obviously you should fine tune it to fit yourself. You already have a front load of high doses.

300 test
300 tren
400 mast
.25 caber 2x a week
12.5 exemstane a day

Get labs in 4 weeks, include prolactin, get it done through quest, and adjust your doses. You may need less AI. If all drugs are as labeled. Since your last cycle was off, i'd be cautious. And ease into it.

Get Shredded!
So could you tell me who's tren it is so i can stock up? Thanks
Lol it's Olympus tren from like a year ago bro. Will keep you posted though what happens once I start pinning the pharmalogic. I'm expecting it to put me on my ass

Lol it's Olympus tren from like a year ago bro. Will keep you posted though what happens once I start pinning the pharmalogic. I'm expecting it to put me on my ass

I have 3 pins down on pharmalogics tren e at 450mgs and its kicking in :winkfinger:....cant wait for full tilt at about 5wks

I feel it's always best to take just the minimum of these ancillaries to get the job done . they are not neutral substances in the body that don't have their own side effects . Sin ed like that on only 300mg/wk of test is a lot to ME . Maybe not for you . labs at the appropriate point will tell . I no longer use anything for prolactin other than keeping my E2 ion range .

^^good advice lou...too many guys jump on the caber wagon when the real issue is high estrogen driving the ship...the net has somehow over recent years made everyone think they need caber for tren..

Just when I thought that someday, way in in the future when I am experienced, I would try some tren. Then I read threads like this!

Good luck bro! Keep us posted.

I'm on 150mg tren a EOD. not having the night sweats or nightmares. Kinda hard to dream when I can't sleep for more than 2 hours at a time lol. This trensomnia is the only thing i hate about this shit. I wish my xanex would hurry up and get here. WTF WP!!

^^good advice lou...too many guys jump on the caber wagon when the real issue is high estrogen driving the ship...the net has somehow over recent years made everyone think they need caber for tren..
Yep

Back