• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

roid rage! Is it a myth or...?

fatman3000

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
A lot of people Talk about it, I have never seen it in person, however all the friends who are on AAS tend to be very aggressive, and I actually personally feel very aggressive when on cycle, example being last night out with some friends and over nothing only 3 of us, the exactly 3 dudes on AAS were going at, no physical fight or fall out came about however the heat of the argument was off the hook, knowing that I am ex-fighter and how strong and dangerous I could become it scares me a bit that if Roid rage was a real thing and if I get too angry what may happen, any advice is appreciated.

Well fatman I am no DR but here is what I can tell you!!!! Many have felt that roid rage has held true for many years under this assumption!!!!, As we all know that the base for any cycle is what yes you got it TESTOSTERONE, well guess what this testosterone is what sets us out as men right? Ok now take that TEST and multiply it buy lets say 10 or 15 and you have yourself a Horny TIME BOMB, (keep in my mind that this just pure speculation)OK now lets take TREN, The almighty nector of ZUES himself, most who have used TREN know it comes at a price, TRENSOMIA, now most of us all use TREN and TEST together kinda like peanut butter and jelly so IMO when you add these together you have recipe for disaster..... this is all just my opinion for reading purpose only!!

Bulldog said it best. This is my opinion. Roid rage varies per user. I've found this. If you have anger issues off drugs, you will have rage problems. If your calm and collective, you'll be just fine on a cycle. I've always been a calm guy. I am currently on TREN and test. I am calmer then when I am not on. People can say doctors say this or experts say that. But in reality, most of their findings are based on what somebody else had written. In my opinion, they don't have shit figured out. Everybody's body is dufferent. Listen to yours.

I get a little edgy but no real rage. On the other hand I've got a buddy a little younger that goes into super dick mode. I actually had to call him Monday and get his list and see what the F his problem is.

I've found that situations where I would react very angrily may be made worse when I'm blasting, but we are talking about hot button issues. In general I am happier and am more pleasant to be around with the exception of tren which makes me tired and bitchy from lack of sleep. Having said that I have a friend who becomes a serious asshole on even a small amount of test. You can just tell. Idk if he does much to manage his E though and when my E is elevated I'm a little PMS like lol.

I think its mostly a myth.
Same goes for the people that claim to be a dick when they drink liquor. your either a dick or not.

im a very laid back person so it does not affect me like that at all, even tren. When im lifting i do feel just slightly more aggressive, but nothing that I take out on other people type of rage.

Test makes me calmer and more centered, but I'll definitely stand up for myself in an argument with more fervor too. Tren is different... e.g. I have a danger of running bad drivers off the road to improve everyone's driving conditions.

When I'm on test/deca/mast/dbol/ var. I feel great. What sucked last time was post cycle E spike. I caught myself about scream at people for not re racking their plates in the right spot. Definitely going back to an AI even off I don't have Gyno problems. Merry fucking Christmas.

IML Gear Cream!
I have only done one cycle so far of test only, and from about week 3-5 I could tell I had much shorter fuse, my patience with the kids was not very good. After about week 5 it seemed to go away. Of course my E2 went sky high so maybe that was why. My AI didn't work, or I started it too late, not sure what the deal was.

They can make you more aggressive in my opinion. It won't turn you into a raging psychopath, but if you have problems with anger (like me) it can make it worse. The only compound I have had problems with is Pheraplex (Madol). That makes me mean for some reason.

This is such a mental thing! The only people that get "roid rage" are people that were assholes before steroids . Think about it now those assholes have muscles . People in fitness are usually insecure people who were probably egomaniacs to begin give them muscles and you get a bunch of people acting like wanna be alpha males .

A lot of people Talk about it, I have never seen it in person, however all the friends who are on AAS tend to be very aggressive, and I actually personally feel very aggressive when on cycle, example being last night out with some friends and over nothing only 3 of us, the exactly 3 dudes on AAS were going at, no physical fight or fall out came about however the heat of the argument was off the hook, knowing that I am ex-fighter and how strong and dangerous I could become it scares me a bit that if Roid rage was a real thing and if I get too angry what may happen, any advice is appreciated.

Myth.

Though tren made me a little uneasy. But I never did this on tren:

http://youtu.be/nPUjRMgov2w

It definitely shortens my fuse a bit. But nothing more than that. It probly all depends whether you have anger problems previously to trying aas. Your definitely not gona see anything like that stupid ass anti steroid video Ben Affleck was in back in the 90s lol

Last edited:
Test makes me calmer and more centered, but I'll definitely stand up for myself in an argument with more fervor too. Tren is different... e.g. I have a danger of running bad drivers off the road to improve everyone's driving conditions.

Shoot I did that before I was on test...

left lane nancy's that have 10 cars behind them doing the speed limit or less piss me off. I tend to pass them on the right and basically cut them off forcing them to the shoulder or to hit the brakes. Usually they get out of the lane and back to the girlie lane.

Had always been pretty mild until running test at over a gram. Fuck I was a cranky ass....

Get Shredded!
its all in your personality...ive seen it in people who only get over mad at friends but not to strangers...ive been relatively calm on tren test npp and mast...thankfully my job is all hands on and fights are expected the trensomnia does suck though

Test and recently added some NPP. No anger problems and when I feel like I will get upset I think about the roids and it makes me chill out. I am definitely more self aware not to pop a fuse. I think it makes me more laid back....

^obviously never used real tren. Increased aggression and irritability is a real thing. I'm a big teddy bear pot head who loves everyone but my friends and family can't stand me when I'm on tren.

If* you have the ability to understand what your taking may have certain side effects, then you should also have the awareness to know YOU ultimately are responsible for how you behave. If you can't be grown up enough to handle yourself regardless of what your ingesting... Then you should STOP.... maybe try a cross fit gym.... And go on advocate.

lift till ya puke

Back