• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Blood Work Round 2

WaterTurkey

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Nine weeks total into exogenous testosterone application, the first four weeks were done using a different brand of Test-E, Aromasin, and no HCG. These bloods reflect the past 5 weeks on this setup:

Valkyrie Test-E 600mg/week (300mg pinned every 3.5 days)
Pregnyl HCG 1000iu/week (500iu pinned every 3.5 days)
IronMagResearch Exemestane 20mg/day (10mg every 12 hours)

Bloods were drawn 3.5 days after last pin of Test/HCG, and 9 hours after a dose of Exemestane.

5wzb4n.png

2wfr6ll.png

Any and all input welcome.

Last edited:
Looks a tad bit low

Besides the estrogen and testosterone being a bit off. Are you sick? Your white blood cell count is elevated a bit and must be fighting something off.

no protocol followed,so I don't know how to read correctly those numbers,but seems a bit low for 600mg/w.
am I wrong?

Ya a few things come to mind...

×2. We take every concern seriously. We are always game for testing to assure dosing accuracy. Be patient as we are looking into additional testing on the Valk line. We currently have loggers willing to do blood work.

He told me last night he was going to post these bloods, and we spoke about this for several hours, I gave him my feedback on what I see here, so I'm letting it go at that.. I want to see if anyone else picked up on a few things that I see that come to mind, have fun!

IML Gear Cream!
Wait a minute, why is your FSH in range at 600mgs a week? It's obvious the exogenous testosterone is doing something because your levels are elevated. Or are your levels elevated from the HCG and that's why only LH is tanked? This to me looks like bloodwork of someone running HCG only, judging that LH is tanked but FSH is in range. I'm no expert though, this blood work baffles me a bit.

Besides the estrogen and testosterone being a bit off. Are you sick? Your white blood cell count is elevated a bit and must be fighting something off.

I have not noticed any illness, my WBC at my 4 week labs was 10.8, so it is not overly elevated comparatively.

Wait a minute, why is your FSH in range at 600mgs a week? It's obvious the exogenous testosterone is doing something because your levels are elevated. Or are your levels elevated from the HCG and that's why only LH is tanked? This to me looks like bloodwork of someone running HCG only, judging that LH is tanked but FSH is in range. I'm no expert though, this blood work baffles me a bit.

I know that my natural free-test was right around 700. Would HCG-ONLY raise it that much? Trust me, I am baffled about what is going on to. As far as the E2 being out of range I have doubled my stane dose to 50mg/daily.

My understanding of HCG is it raises levels minimally.

goven that I had almost the same test levels after 4 weeks at 300/week of a diff brand (with a natty level of 200's), my vote is some degree of under dosage...but I'm not expert on this.

Listen, far as LH levels, these change hour to hour..Your FSH are afar greater indicator..But what's talling the main story here is your E2 and TT levels as well as the questionable WBC count..

Have you been sick,any acute illness,flue? By chance have you stayed up parting on the weekend, I know you mentions this a few times in your log.. Im just curious, because so many things can be a factor here..
Also keep in mind, that any blood levels that your trying to reach, or read where you should be,just toss those out the window, because this is NOT a one size fits all..Also what concerns me is you mentioned E2 issues, and I noticed that its elevated (you did take some stane prior 9 hrs so it may have dropped some but its still slightly higher), im concerned if your Test is not taking its direct course of action, in lieu its converting into estro..
with this conversion your body is trying to find balance..Modifying dosages can change this dramatically, thus this is why Endos always do bloods, because every case is never the same!
Keep in mind that every body has a different sensitivity to andrggens.. These levels are merely just a basic guideline,a guideline that a endo should be looking at..Bloods merely implement your progress, at where you are, and where your going, This is NOT a one size fits all approach, even just the slightest adjustments with dosages in either direction can make a HUGE difference, this applies to anti's and andro dosages..Like I said before to you in PMs, get E2 in check, as its only 5 weeks in , allow levels to build, and get bloods done in 5 more weeks..I bet you a different result!

Last edited:
I would follow the protocol exactly and retest as the HCG and every 3.5 day injects of Testosterone make reading the results much harder however it looks like the Testosterone is under dosed and your Exemestane dose needs to be raised. Retest with the Exemestane administration closer to the labs. Maybe 2-3 hours out.

I doubt the gear is under dosed.. elevated WBC tend to hinder TT levels in males, theres plenty of clinical studies backing that up, lower the E2 and WBC tends to give HIGHER TT blood readings.. theres plenty of info supporting this all over the net in medical studies.. Ive had a guy recently tell me he has been using "300/week for 4 weeks, and his test level was 1150", same batch..this shows clearly that all bloods are not a one size fits all,, many factors here... a next blood test will speak volumes!

I told him the same exact thing about testing, it needs to be done in a smaller window, not 3.5 days later, this gives a different reading as its near his dose timing at E3D..I also suggested in PMs to increase the stane.. I would like to see an other test, within the respectable timing of injection.

Last edited:
I doubt the gear is under dosed.. elevated WBC tend to hinder TT levels in males, theres plenty of clinical studies backing that up, lower the E2 and WBC tends to give HIGHER TT blood readings.. theres plenty of info supporting this all over the net in medical studies.. Ive had a guy recently tell me he has been using "300/week for 4 weeks, and his test level was 1150", same batch..this shows clearly that all bloods are not a one size fits all,, many factors here... a next blood test will speak volumes!

I told him the same exact thing about testing, it needs to be done in a smaller window, not 3.5 days later, this gives a different reading as its near his dose timing at E3D..I also suggested in PMs to increase the stane.. I would like to see an other test, within the respectable timing of injection.
Your studies in men that are having natty T suppressed would not apply to exogenous testosterone administration.

Are you certain on your dosage and pinning schedule? That is a low number For 600 a week. Low for a blood test 3.5days after a 300mg pin. HCG should only raise that number.

Do you have previous bloods to compare to at a similar dose? Do you know where you *should* be at?

After five weeks the levels should be built up.

I don't see how a slightly high WBC could cause that much of a drop when your supplementing with exogenous test. Partying is also not gonna lower you injected test number. Not to half what they should be. Those are lame excuses.

The only real way your going to get an accurate number is to pin to protocol and get bloods drawn 7days out from your last pin that will tell a more accurate story.

Are you certain on your dosage and pinning schedule? That is a low number For 600 a week. Low for a blood test 3.5days after a 300mg pin. HCG should only raise that number.

Do you have previous bloods to compare to at a similar dose? Do you know where you *should* be at?

After five weeks the levels should be built up.

I don't see how a slightly high WBC could cause that much of a drop when your supplementing with exogenous test. Partying is also not gonna lower you injected test number. Not to half what they should be. Those are lame excuses.

The only real way your going to get an accurate number is to pin to protocol and get bloods drawn 7days out from your last pin that will tell a more accurate story.

I have been on Test E for 9 weeks total. The first 4 were at 750mg/week of a different brand and my results 3.5 days after a pin were 1947. The last 5 weeks have been 600mg/week and I used the exact same testing procedure as my 4 week bloods.

Doesn't seem far off to me compared to your first test? seems no lab is immune to low test scores, my thinking is leaning towards this is sometimes more of an individual thing. Example my TT came back at only 327 while on watson pharma cyp 150mg/wk, that's lower than most people but we know it was dosed properly no question. If you do the math that puts me at around 1100 TT if taking 500wk. That's my thinking anyway.

Last edited:
If you did a ng/mg ratio and compared my two blood results it would yield: 5.192ng/mg and the second at 4.337ng/ml. Not that it's really relevant, but there is a definite difference.

If you did a ng/mg ratio and compared my two blood results it would yield: 5.192ng/mg and the second at 4.337ng/ml. Not that it's really relevant, but there is a definite difference.

Yep that's the math I'm talking about. Looks to bout 20% diff, more than I thought. Both low #s though. the question in my mind is how much can be attributed to the gear versus the individual when we see some of these low test scores

You're already on 600/wk might as well pin two weeks according to protocol and retest 7 days out so no one can doubt. Also and maybe it's my phone, but you should be able to get the testing date into the photo without your name or personal info. I'd be willing to say at this point though that if everything you say is true about testing it is way underdosed.

I will post both sets of blood results, with date/time stamps when I am off work.

did blood work using 600 mg from another sponser , results came back at 3400 . just saying. check out the lab testing forum it is posted there . peace

the increase in WBC's may be due to 2 things...Test E has been shown to slightly raise WBC markers...but more so does injection frequency...i would bet if the OP switched to once a week injections and Cyp the WBC would drop back into range..

HCG can raise e2 some...1000iu a week is a much imo..500iu ew should suffice and allow for some e2 drop...would bump aromasin from 20 to 30 ed too also lower e2...

try getting your shbg checked next time also..i know with the service it appears you used its a tad pricey but its worth looking at..

Curious if the OP was taking any pain meds when labs were drawn?

Overall i would say the 600mg brand is under dosed but your 1900ish reading on 750mg of another brand is not a average reading....so it may not be the gear...

Attached are both my 4 week bloods, and most recent (9 week) bloods. Time and date stamps included. As I have mentioned previously the first set was 375mg Test-E twice a week, 18.5mg Aromasin daily, and no HCG. The second batch was 300mg Test-E twice a week, 20mg Exemestane daily, and 500iu HCG twice a week. In both tests I had the samples drawn 3.5 days since last pin of Test-E/HCG and 9 hours since any AI.

Attachments

• 4weekbloods1.jpg
    4weekbloods1.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 25
  • 4weekbloods2.jpg
    4weekbloods2.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 26
  • 9weekbloods1.jpg
    9weekbloods1.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 25
  • 9weekbloods2.jpg
    9weekbloods2.jpg