• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

How much do you pay?

aceyyy

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just outta curiosity wandering how much do you guys usually pay for products such as these? No source names necessary

Test-C/ Test-E 300mg 10 ml or 250mg 10 ml... I pay $50 for Test-C 300mg 10 ml
PCT (any count)... I pay for Clomid 50 mg - 50 Pack - $40
Aromatose Inhibitor... I pay Arimadex 0.5 mg - 100 Pack - $50

Also do these seem like fair prices or am I kinda getting jipped?

Its a bit high but not bad

Oh alright cool just making sure i'm not really getting ripped or if these are to too high prices.

Looks decent to me. Definitely not getting ripped off...unless shit is total bunk, lol.

Looks like a decent price from everything that I have seen.

If its decent gear then I would say you are getting an fair deal. If you were going to be buying a decent amount then i would do some shopping around. Not a great deal, but not getting ripped off. Hey if your happy then thats all that matters.

Those prices seem reasonable middle of the road. You can pay a little more or a little less for all the products you listed based on what I've seen.

Looks reasonable. I don't mind paying a bit more as long as the gear is GTG.

Consider the intangibles as well:
- Are the meds pharm grade or batch-tested for purity? Or do they play a guessing game on quality of each batch with costumers serving as Q/A?
- Costumer service good or spotty?
- Shipped in several days or several months?

Lots of us here pay a bit extra for that stuff. Well worth it.

IML Gear Cream!
Consider the intangibles as well:
- Are the meds pharm grade or batch-tested for purity? Or do they play a guessing game on quality of each batch with costumers serving as Q/A?
- Costumer service good or spotty?
- Shipped in several days or several months?

Lots of us here pay a bit extra for that stuff. Well worth it.

Didnt you have issues with poor test numbers recently?

You wanna dance you gotta pay the band ! You wanna shot good gear you gotta pay the man !

Didnt you have issues with poor test numbers recently?

I wouldn't put much stock in em, given the other factors in play including a ton of drugs, serious illnesses, hospitalization, and the blood draw immediately after release. That's why I was playing down that test result in that thread... but without much result. It was the same labwork btw that showed me at 433 E2 level while previous and following labs showed normal, and I never felt any E2 symptoms. It's likely that reading was jacked, and possibly all the hormone tests in that labwork were jacked. Maybe by prednisone given in the hospital? Can only guess at this point.

Currently running a real protocol so on the same gear, so... we'll see.

I wouldn't put much stock in em, given the other factors in play including a ton of drugs, serious illnesses, hospitalization, and the blood draw immediately after release. That's why I was playing down that test result in that thread... but without much result. It was the same labwork btw that showed me at 433 E2 level while previous and following labs showed normal, and I never felt any E2 symptoms. It's likely that reading was jacked, and possibly all the hormone tests in that labwork were jacked. Maybe by prednisone given in the hospital? Can only guess at this point.

Currently running a real protocol so on the same gear, so... we'll see.

I honestly dont remember the details on it or who. I just vaguely remember the thread...

Just outta curiosity wandering how much do you guys usually pay for products such as these? No source names necessary

Test-C/ Test-E 300mg 10 ml or 250mg 10 ml... I pay $50 for Test-C 300mg 10 ml
PCT (any count)... I pay for Clomid 50 mg - 50 Pack - $40
Aromatose Inhibitor... I pay Arimadex 0.5 mg - 100 Pack - $50

Also do these seem like fair prices or am I kinda getting jipped?

You obviously didn't do a price check at WP's website! lol

Ur in ball park ...remember if u think ur gettin a great deal or payin less MOST likely u have what is called unicorn urine ......its a magical horse but the urine is just that and contains no magical powers ...just sayin

- - - Updated - - -

I couldn't resist....it was sitting right there for the taking!! lol

Uh oh :cool:

Gotcha thanks everyone for the input... I'm pretty positive this stuff is pretty G2G I've read a ton of reviews about the source and a couple of buddies of mine ordered from them already pretty fast delivery so I just wanted to know if those were legit prices. But they are and thank you all.

Anyone ever run 2g of test cyp or enanthate? Issues?? What did yo run with it?

Back