• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Changing from win IM to win oral after starting?

faceman35

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I have a question that im pretty sure I already know the answer to. However I like to get other peoples opinions on it.
I starting a cycle a week ago which is
Test Prop 100mg EOD week 1-12
T3 50mcg ED week 1-5
Winstrol IM 50mg ED week 1-8
Anavar 50mg ED week 4-10

I thought I would be a bad ass and try the every day injections of winstrol but after a week I realize im not as much of bad ass as i thought and am already tired of it.
So my question is, is there any problem with switching from injections to oral after I already started? I mean its only a week. And if so should I maintain 50mg ed or bump it up 75mg since I hear you loose some of it.

Any input is greatly appreciated

No problem whatsoever, and you can keep the dose at 50mg QD. How many cycle have you run in the past, and what are your main goals for the current cycle? Your Test dose seems low to me.

No problem whatsoever, and you can keep the dose at 50mg QD. How many cycle have you run in the past, and what are your main goals for the current cycle? Your Test dose seems low to me.

I have ran about 7 in the last 5 years. I am cutting down. I do modeling and my shoot is scheduled for mid feb. My last cutting cycle was the same cycle except i also ran tren ace 100mg eod. And my photographer told me not to look so cartoonish this year. So my high level goal for this is to be lean as hell but also maintain somewhat natural look.

My current status is
Weight: 205
Bf%: 11% (estimate)
Height: 5 11"

I would like to be specifically around 212-215 weight. 6%bf. I am really trying to focus on getting what i call "ninja turtle abs" lol.
Its a mild cutting cycle. I would like to add tren or masteron. However Im not going for the bodybuilding stage ready look (this year)

Back