• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Bloodwork and nutrition in NJ and other pita states.

kdizz

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What's up guys? I found some info out that might be useful to guys in this area since blood work can be a pain in the ass. I recently decided to go to a nutritionist. It's actually my buddy's mom. She was going to help me fine tune my diet and vitamins while on and off cycle. I didn't know this until I spoke with her but she can have hormonal blood tests done as well as micronutrient testing. I know she's helping me out with the cost quite a bit but even if she didn't it's a lot more reasonable then going to my regular doctor. The plus side to going to a nutritionist is if you have the micronutrient test done you can figure out every aspect of your body from what it needs in vitamins and diet to what prescriptions will work best for you and what won't. I hope this could be useful to some members here. I really believe in and encourage blood testing before during and after cycles. We only get one body lol so be safe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When you get micronutrient test results, I would love to see what was tested for. Unfortunately most in the medical community rely on poor nutrients tests.

I have a pamphlet that lists them. I'll post a pic later. It's mostly the basic vitamins and minerals. I think this would really help the guys who are competing. Like I said in my first post I know the nutritionist I'm using very well so she isn't making money off me. Otherwise I'd probably just get the bloods done to be honest. I just figure why not since I'm already going to see her.

In the pictures are most of what will be tested. I know there is other information the test will tell me but I don't remember it. I briefly spoke with her about it. When I go for my bloods Monday I'll let you know exactly what I had done and what it covers.

55b2237634ee5de6d66c377a8af05e14.jpg

8a5cdd986e5d15ec5effb2bbbc689c1a.jpg

Back