• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Advice ?

Crazymanrules

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys I'm 26 years old weigh about 220 and bfp is 12% I want to run a simple test and dbol cycle . Do I need anything else really other then clomid and maybe a test booster from gnc for post cycle ? Just for this specific cycle? I know to take it about 2 weeks after last shot but I really wouldn't need any AI or or hcg for this specific cycle?

Wow man, where do I start.....

Is this your 1st cycle?

What's your cycle & training history?

Don't buy anything from GNC, it's all overpriced and/or waste of money.

AI....yes you need it.

Have you read ANY of the stickys? Since you haven't, I would start there.

Good luck.

This is my 1st cycle yes , I've been training for about 8 years now and I want to try a cycle and AI IS ARIMIDEX correct?

Okay so I think I finally found a good first cycle 500mg of test enth 10 weeks and 30-40mg d Bol daily 1-4 and week 1-12 ARIMIDEX .5mg every other day also week 4-12 of 500iu of hcg and then for pct I got nolvadex
Week 1-2 40mg per day week 3-4 20mg per day ....? What you think. ? And hey what is the difference between nolvadex and clomid? They seem to do exactly the same thing? I have clomid lying arou d it would save me some $$$ if it didn't matter between the 2 let me know guys!!

If you say 12% usually with my experience on checking individuals, it's probably closer to 15-18%+....I'd seriously research for a while as I was tightening up my diet. Good luck bro

At 26 bro, stay Natural as long as you can. dial in your diet etc. But if you have made up your mind to try gear, Id wouldn't suggest anything but Test on your 1st cycle. IMO.. But like ALL the other guys will tell you on here, read ALOT first..

I agree with them. You definitely have some research to do before you cycle. I highly recommend it, I didn't and I now regret it.

Im inclined to agree with Raven. First couple times out its nice to run a single compound so you can accurately judge whats causing what. You start mixing things up and you have no idea whats causing the good/bad effects. DBOL can be kind of a wild card also, for many its pretty mild but for some, crazy sides.

Wow man, where do I start.....

Is this your 1st cycle?

What's your cycle & training history?

Don't buy anything from GNC, it's all overpriced and/or waste of money.

AI....yes you need it.

Have you read ANY of the stickys? Since you haven't, I would start there.

Good luck.

I agree with everything you said, but good lord, the bolded part should be the first advice anyone is ever given the second they touch a weight for the first time... that place and their products make me cringe

IML Gear Cream!
Dude, Years ago I did 500 mgs of test e with a dbol kicker. Very mediocre results. I also had no idea about AIs or HCG. I knew about nutrition but no idea what mental toughness it took to eat 4000 - 5000 clean calories. What's my point here. I was lucky I didn't get crazy gyno. I lost all my gains almost immediately because I had shrunken nuts. I was a total rookie and the proof is in the pudding. Do whatever you want. But you're playing with fire. Do things right. You'll be a lot happier and more importantly, healthier. Good luck bro

If this scares me, and it does, it should scare you.

I mean this with all sincerity..... If you have been lifting 8 years and around a gym half that, it is scary how green you are. If being inexperienced is truly what you are, hang out for a month and read up on this stuff. Then you will know exactly what cycle to do, what you are putting in your body, what to watch out for and what to do if your body reacts in a way that is unexpected. Lastly, have everything you need before you start. Plan it just like you would a workout routine.

And don't leave out labs 6-8 weeks in. Remember, a lot of experienced people on here will help too.

Lowtman

Have everything in order like these guys say, this is your first cycle and your best cycle. Enjoy it.

Back