• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

RC labs Legit?

Littlebrownguy

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ive only dealt locally but am looking at RC, any info or experience with them? Got Screwed by a private online rep (not RC labs) and i am not looking for another bad experiance :nono: Any advice would be great!

Do a little readin brother......:coffee:

You will be fine with rc

Ive only dealt locally but am looking at RC, any info or experie them? Got Screwed by a private online rep (not RC labs) and i am not looking for another bad experiance :nono: Any advice would be great!

Go to our subforum and look at our reviews bro. When your ready send me a pm. I dont need to convince you myself, we have hundreds of happy and loyal customers. Welcome to ASF bro

Ive only dealt locally but am looking at RC, any info or experience with them? Got Screwed by a private online rep (not RC labs) and i am not looking for another bad experiance :nono: Any advice would be great!

I've only tried their test-e...gave me the worst PIP of any gear I've ever used. Thought it was their carrier (cotton seed) but it wasn't...I've used Watson Test-C which has the same carrier and that gave me zero PIP. Needless to say they aren't my current source choice, but that's just my experience. You might run their gear and have little to no PIP.

Best advice I can give...do some research and then do a bit more. See for yourself who's who.

I've only tried their test-e...gave me the worst PIP of any gear I've ever used. Thought it was their carrier (cotton seed) but it wasn't...I've used Watson Test-C which has the same carrier and that gave me zero PIP. Needless to say they aren't my current source choice, but that's just my experience. You might run their gear and have little to no PIP.

Best advice I can give...do some research and then do a bit more. See for yourself who's who.

Obviously you were pinning it wrong

Lol. Yeah, apparently I was using a 14ga. livestock needle based on how my glutes felt the next day.

IML Gear Cream!
Been using RC for a few months, I've used their prop deca dbol

Love it all , fast TAT great customer service

Conspiracy theorists. RC has great service, shipping, and my lab results speak for themselves.

Lol. Yeah, apparently I was using a 14ga. livestock needle based on how my glutes felt the next day.

You're not the only one. I got some gnarly pip too. I think my body didn't like the carrier

I got some test e from another source it's test e 300 now i know my quads are untouched domain but my god my leg as hurt for two days starting to go away I just chuck it up to breaking my cherry we will so how it goes in the glue
but got so rc coming

I've used their test e and prop. Didn't have any pip with either. Made awesome gains. I've stocked up on their prop and tren ace for my next cut cycle.

ive only ran their test e and tren ace and id say theyre legit
the sides i got were proof enough for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Get Shredded!
btw all transactions have been made smoothly and expect a super quick td

I've only tried there test prop out and I love it thay got good td time and thay anwser any questions u have. Just pm one of the reps thay get u set up

RC are legit - I have a pack of arimidex and testosterone enanthate that they sent for me to run blood tests on. Just waiting for the pack to arrive and i will be getting started :) definitely looking forward to trying there gear.

You won't be disappointed my man there Legit!!!!

Hej ,how im getting to your site ??? When Google rc labs is not going to page with a source, I'm interested to look at

Back