• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Need to find a gh source

Pharmalogic Labs is definitely a GTG source. I'm running 3IU a day at the moment, besides my numb hands.. I love it.

Yeah I probably wouldn't email that guy. lol, stick with a trusted source on the board unless you want to get scammed.

I'd get to know your source, before jumping in bed with someone.

Guess that guys comment got deleted. lol

I would try for pharma grade personally. Until growth gets better or if it gets better I stay clear. I really want good growth though

pharmalogic
^ this. Not a whole lot of companies who are always willing to do right by there customers with the gh market. Bush has shown that he isn't here to play. Honestly bushmaster and Ricky from mfl are the only people id buy from nowadays. Not saying others are bad, they are the ones I trust. Ive heard a company say I dont give a fuck about gh labs I want mass spec only to prove my shits bunk.... well we all know how hard that is to find and how much it costs.

Last edited:
Purity Source Labs carries generic blue tops as well as Pharmacy Grade Pfizer Genotropins. Blood work on 10iu of the Geno's put one of our testers at 65ng/mL. It's no joke!

hgh

Purity Source Labs carries generic blue tops as well as Pharmacy Grade Pfizer Genotropins. Blood work on 10iu of the Geno's put one of our testers at 65ng/mL. It's no joke!

Email me, I am Frigbrains riverclifffuel@gmail.com I have a connection with a Chinese girl who sells me Kigtropin 10-10iu bottles for $200.00 plus $40.00 shipping. It is primo stuff The box and bottles have the original hologram on them
I am even wlling to send you a box and if you like it which I know you will the you can pay me. It is the only HGH I will ever use. Merry Christmas, Frigbrains. P.S. the more you buy the cheaper it is.

Back