• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Hcg and melatonin II

DeathDealer666

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm curious as how to mix the hcg safely, I know you break the bacteriostatic vial and load the water, but do you need a filtered needle to prevent glass shards from mixing in? I have no experience with this.

Another question is melatonin II use.. Anyone with previous experience with this please chime in. I have some already in a vial with a rubber stopper so is this already mix and ready to use?

Sent from my Andriod using Tapatalk

The mel 2 I have had to be reconstituted with bact water. I added 1ml of bact water and let it dissolve. I'm starting with 100iu or to the 10 on a slim pin. 2nd shot this morn. Wife is on hcg . A Dr. mixed it for her . She just popped the top drew it out and mixed in another vial no filter.

The mel 2 I have had to be reconstituted with bact water. I added 1ml of bact water and let it dissolve. I'm starting with 100iu or to the 10 on a slim pin. 2nd shot this morn. Wife is on hcg . A Dr. mixed it for her . She just popped the top drew it out and mixed in another vial no filter.

Thanks man. Have you ever heard of having to use a filtered syringe to prevent glass contamination?

Sent from my Android using Tapatalk

Thanks man. Have you ever heard of having to use a filtered syringe to prevent glass contamination?

That concern also occurred to me when first breaking open an ampule, but then I said aw fuck it and just pinned it. :)

I haven't seen anyone mention a need to do anything to prevent glass shards from getting drawn up the needle (and from there into your flesh). Bear in mind that ampules are broken open and used every day in hospitals, etc, so it should be a widely known issue if it were one. I also once had a medical doc watch me go through the whole ampule breaking process, sterilization procedures, injection, and she also didn't mention any threat of glass shards going up the needle. Take it for what it's worth...

That concern also occurred to me when first breaking open an ampule, but then I said aw fuck it and just pinned it. :)

I haven't seen anyone mention a need to do anything to prevent glass shards from getting drawn up the needle (and from there into your flesh). Bear in mind that ampules are broken open and used every day in hospitals, etc, so it should be a widely known issue if it were one. I also once had a medical doc watch me go through the whole ampule breaking process, sterilization procedures, injection, and she also didn't mention any threat of glass shards going up the needle. Take it for what it's worth...

Cool man.
Do you draw with the slin pin and inject into the hcg with the same pin?
And the hcg you just jab to the side of your belly button?

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Over long time those shards will add up and have been found in human tissue of deceased folks.
they use amps in 3rd world countries because it's easy and quicker for sterile single use influenza shots and necessary medicines.

i prefer to just buy a bottle/vial of hospira Bacteriostatic water and use that than risk the Long term shards.... No harm but I would rather not have shards in my tissue or bloodstream... Peace of mind. All for a few dollars more... Especially if you plan on long-term even tho I still would for just 1... Some people don't want to spend the $3 but I'm not that cheap when it comes to my health

Where would you get something like that?

If you know how to properly open the bottles there wont be no glass shards.you can buy an ample opener or just buy a 10ml bottle of water...you dont want anything in your body that it cant absorb it can lead to an abcess..

Just ordered some vials of the water, that solves my concern. Thanks guys

If you know how to properly open the bottles there wont be no glass shards.you can buy an ample opener or just buy a 10ml bottle of water...you dont want anything in your body that it cant absorb it can lead to an abcess..

NO you are Completely WRONG.
just do a simple Google search on Bayer Sherrings Pharma and their amp guidelines and practices.
Bayer spent millions addressing this same issue in an attempt to find a safer/better way to draw from and use amps when they provide meds/relief efforts in 3rd world countries and they have found that 100% of the time there WILL be glass shards/fragments/ and "contaminants" present in the solution regardless of solution type meaning if it's a water (BAC etc) or oil (test etc) solution.... It will contain microscopic glass particles floating in the solution... They used many forms of breakin amps from their own and more sophisticated amp openers as well as simple snapping methods with the same results.

Bayer's guidelines recommend and require that any sterile solution in an amp be drawn with a sterile filter syringe and then the needle be swapped to another clean needle prior to application in order to avoid any contaminant particules being administered.

Furthermore there was a study done on the individuals who were vaccinated and/or had medical use of amps... That study showed and increase of contaminants in the individuals tissue samples post mortem and live. Many individuals had glass contaminants centralized around the pulmonary cavties or the lungs as the injected contaminants had entered the bloodstream before becoming lodged in the soft lung tissue.

this above reason is the reason I personally avoid amps although you are free to do whatever you choose; people should be allowed to make their own INFORMED decision and hopefully not harmed by false bro science. Sure you may be fine using amps; but you have undoubtedly self administered cotaminants as well. This is more of a concern for individuals on a lifelong or long term treatment whether it is hrt/trt or a fertility treatment/hcg therapy as it can add up over time as well.

that all being said. A bottle of hospira bac water is 10ml for $3 sometimes cheaper and can reconstitute 10ml of hcg at a 1:1 or 20ml of hcg diluted.... So for $0.75-$1.50 a hcg bottle essentially for $0.50 - $1/month additional on trt/hrt doses of hcg for peice of mind is nothing.... If you think/believe $0.50/month isn't worth the additional peice of mind and safety that following proper pharmaceutical guidelines brings you then that's on you if anything ever occurs.

-JR-

p.s - excuse any typos as this was typed via mobile; I was hoping to eliminate this false and misinformation prior to anyone making a decision that could possibly result in longterm harm/regrets.

pss- il come by and post up a separate thread with supporting studies to how the pros and cons to amps and how to properly use them.... I do believe this is a relavent topic that too many people are unaware of.

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
Cool man.
Do you draw with the slin pin and inject into the hcg with the same pin?
And the hcg you just jab to the side of your belly button?

Yeah, I'm too lazy to bust out another slin pin so I'll use the same one even if I'm reconstituting two vials, venting them, mixing two or three peps, then after all these punctures the needle is dull as fuck, grit my teeth and pin it anyway. You can always backload a fresh pin to avoid that -- that is, remove the plunger from the fresh one, squirt in the dull syringe contents, then re-assemble.

You can use any fat whatsoever on your body for SQ pins but belly area is of course super easy. I pin in a wide area over the whole belly to minimize scar tissue chances no matter how minute. You can usually go IM for this stuff too but no point in that if not necessary since scarring is more likely.

NO you are Completely WRONG.
just do a simple Google search on Bayer Sherrings Pharma and their amp guidelines and practices.

Lol, I had a vision of a completely psycho version of Rambo in the movie screaming at anyone around him about how wrong they were, WRONG WRONG WRONG! Take a chill pill dude. Xanax maybe?

But regardless of that... thx for the info about glass shards. Surprising. I'd think the drug industry would discontinue use in fear of potential lawsuits from people who could point to shards in their body and potential contribution to whatever ailment they have, or had, if they died. I agree with just using big vials of bac water. Dirt cheap. I get 40mL for $7 if I remember right... it's lasted so long that I've forgotten what I paid on that long ago order.

Yeah, I'm too lazy to bust out another slin pin so I'll use the same one even if I'm reconstituting two vials, venting them, mixing two or three peps, then after all these punctures the needle is dull as fuck, grit my teeth and pin it anyway. You can always backload a fresh pin to avoid that -- that is, remove the plunger from the fresh one, squirt in the dull syringe contents, then re-assemble.

You can use any fat whatsoever on your body for SQ pins but belly area is of course super easy. I pin in a wide area over the whole belly to minimize scar tissue chances no matter how minute. You can usually go IM for this stuff too but no point in that if not necessary since scarring is more likely.

Lol, I had a vision of a completely psycho version of Rambo in the movie screaming at anyone around him about how wrong they were, WRONG WRONG WRONG! Take a chill pill dude. Xanax maybe?

But regardless of that... thx for the info about glass shards. Surprising. I'd think the drug industry would discontinue use in fear of potential lawsuits from people who could point to shards in their body and potential contribution to whatever ailment they have, or had, if they died. I agree with just using big vials of bac water. Dirt cheap. I get 40mL for $7 if I remember right... it's lasted so long that I've forgotten what I paid on that long ago order.

oh no I'm chill; just hate these idiots who go around spreading potentially harmful "broscience" as facts.... last idiot tried telling people that running a lower dose of test than the 500/wk protocol would gaurantee that they never become "shutdown".... like seriously wtf is he a fucktard? shutdown is shutdown which occurs when ANY exogenous test enters the bloodstream....it's the bro-science and harmful posts that I dislike not the poster he's just helping spread it which is dislike.

they use it because amps are quick and easy to use in medical practices requiring just a single vacination.... this was primarily the method of influenza control or sending meds to 3rd world countries like africa/south america and everywhere else that pharma plants may not be readily available.

Back