• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

hi newbie here with questions

bigboy1979

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
hi I am 35 6'2' 235. I have friends that juice and they talked me into it. I have done some research which brought me here. I have 60 ml of test e at 500ml a week. 250ml every 3 days. and I was told that's all I need by one guy but another guy there chimed in and said about getting "halo" and running it for 4 to 6 weeks at 20 mg a day to start maybe 30. that is what he supposedly does. he is crazy strong but not huge. I would like both mass and strength so I was told D-Bol. I read up on both and the halo seems to not give the arom. problems that D-bol does. I like boobies but I don't think I will like them on me. I wont have any problems with food intake I have been on atkins type diet for 2 years lots of protein not a lot of carbs. I eat a lot f steak and chicken. I am far from a animal compaired to those guys and I know I could surpass them by far cause I am large framed and kinda big to start but cant get the pump or push /rage to slam it out like they can. any help would be great thanks. also anyone ever use roidsmall.com?

If you have never ran any orals or test, I would start with a test cycle only. I am about to start my first cycle and just believe it's the right/safest thing to start with. Im 30 and my test is in the high 400s so test alone should do wonders for me at least. Do you have any blood work planned or know what your test levels are?

I would not compare yourself to others when it comes to taking aas. What works for them might not be right for you. Your first cycle should always be test only. You will see a huge improvement from this if everything else is in line. So in short my answer is stick to just the test.

hi I am 35 6'2' 235. I have friends that juice and they talked me into it. I have done some research which brought me here. I have 60 ml of test e at 500ml a week. 250ml every 3 days. and I was told that's all I need by one guy but another guy there chimed in and said about getting "halo" and running it for 4 to 6 weeks at 20 mg a day to start maybe 30. that is what he supposedly does. he is crazy strong but not huge. I would like both mass and strength so I was told D-Bol. I read up on both and the halo seems to not give the arom. problems that D-bol does. I like boobies but I don't think I will like them on me. I wont have any problems with food intake I have been on atkins type diet for 2 years lots of protein not a lot of carbs. I eat a lot f steak and chicken. I am far from a animal compaired to those guys and I know I could surpass them by far cause I am large framed and kinda big to start but cant get the pump or push /rage to slam it out like they can. any help would be great thanks. also anyone ever use roidsmall.com?

Test only ur first cycle. Just the smart way to go. I did test only my first few cycles and was still gaining each time. Don't get all sucked in to the "compound craze" and want to add this compound then this compound. Test 500mg weekly (Mon & thurs) for 12 weeks will give u some awesome results. And it'll give u results a 2nd go I'd be willing to bet. Try it. You'll love it. No need to add anything. You need to know what to expect from test alone anyways.

You have AI's and serms I assume, correct?

right now I am have just the test e wasn't told about anything else told I didn't need it unless I used d-bol or some oral. what type of diet would be best for mass? stay away from the carbs yet or what? I am not ripped look like a farm boy. I am no stranger to hard work, coal miner for 15 years.injection site is another question. was thinking thigh instead of butt. I do know into muscle only not into fat. thighs are very muscular on me

Nothing wrong with running a kicker with test. If you don't mind the water and shit from DBol, you will only be taking it for the first 4 to 5 weeks. By that time the Test E should be rolling in. As far as the rest of your cycle goes...Test E should be good to you for quite a few cycles until you are ready to step it up. You do need to think about your cycle support(ancillaries) etc and what you are going to do for PCT.

right now I am have just the test e wasn't told about anything else told I didn't need it unless I used d-bol or some oral. what type of diet would be best for mass? stay away from the carbs yet or what? I am not ripped look like a farm boy. I am no stranger to hard work, coal miner for 15 years.injection site is another question. was thinking thigh instead of butt. I do know into muscle only not into fat. thighs are very muscular on me
I can't reach my ass so quads usually for me. Here is a quick rundown of basic stuff
1) Pins.. I draw with a 22 I believe and Pin with a 25
2) Alcohol Prep pad..wipe the top of the jug once in one direction..clean area to be injected thoroughly from the center out in a circular pattern
3) sharps container
4) Band Aids if you prefer to keep shit out of it for a day or two
5) Aromasin or Nolvadex or both just in case
Not nec in that order but should give you a start. As far as carbs start at a normal 40/30/30 or close to t and adjust it as you go.

Test only. You also need Aromasin or Adex to control your estradiol. You need clomid and nolvadex for your pct. you will recover after your cycle better if you add in HCG.

You need to get Pre/mid/post cycle bloodwork.

Ok remember I am a newbie here. Don't know the abbreviations. How much of what I looking at here. The way I was told just juice and go. It seemed to easy and that's why I am here cause I knew there was more to it. The guy I got the stuff off of has been on it straight for over a year. He is flat out a monster. The guy on halo is awesome. About the same size as me more definition then me but twice as strong.

IML Gear Cream!
Ok remember I am a newbie here. Don't know the abbreviations. How much of what I looking at here. The way I was told just juice and go. It seemed to easy and that's why I am here cause I knew there was more to it. The guy I got the stuff off of has been on it straight for over a year. He is flat out a monster. The guy on halo is awesome. About the same size as me more definition then me but twice as strong.

It isn't that simple. It really isn't. If your buddy is running high amounts of AAS for a year straight. I guarantee his shit is fucked up.

Make sure you understand everything before you start. You need to know what an AI is and what it does and you need to know what PCT is and how and why it's done.

you will need an estrogen block(ai) and post cycle therapy(pct) with any cycle involving 300+mg test.

you'll regret it if you don't believe me

Maybe ur buddy does what half of us do , and thats called "cruise" or " bridge" I done it for about 4yrs lolz ...I run 16 to 20 wks cycles and lower test to 250 mg for 2mos and run another cycle so technically ur never off....for guys with children or older guys late 30s and up its fine cause reproductive system isnt priority ....but if this is ur first run keep it simple and short 12wks......and have some estrogen blockers on hand .......always keep these on hand brother trust me , its better to have them and not need them than to need them and not have them !!!!!!...you can search this forum for any question u have and get an answere ...and if u cant find it ...shoot me a pm I can help u out

Just run the test for your first cycle. Test will more than likely always be the focal point of any and all cycles , so you need to see how your body responds and what you need to do to combat the sides before you start adding in other compounds. If you get gyno or acne or excessive bloat etc., and you are running 2 or 3 compounds, you won't know what is causing what and you either end up having those boobs, or at the very least wasting weeks of your cycle chasing down the culprit. Your body is going to be fresh so test will do plenty for you. It's really going to come down to diet. Running a bunch of stuff to achieve a particular goal will be futile if your diet isn't on par with those goals.

Back