• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

752ng/mL IGF-1 Levels!

heymrwaters

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just wanted to share with you guys what a friend of mine's blood results came back as.. I am training him in the gym, doing diet and drug protocols for him and helping along with diet.
(I repeat these are not my results)

9a3ait.jpg
He is 46 years old.

Currently running:
-4iu HGH/day (from Domestic-Supply)
-200mcg CJC1295 w/o Dac / 200mcg Ipam twice a day (from Maxim Peptieds, they have a pre made mix)
-IGF1 LR3 100mcg pre WO only, 4 days a week (from IronMagResearch)
-200mg test cyp/week and .5 adex twice weekly (trt from doctor)

If you notice these are all sponsors here or prescribed from doctor so I did not mind name dropping.

Impressive numbers if you ask me!

On 4ius of gh, that certainly didn't cause that result. When did he inject that IGF pre bloods? Numbers mean nothing unless we know the whole story.

On 4ius of gh, that certainly didn't cause that result. When did he inject that IGF pre bloods? Numbers mean nothing unless we know the whole story.

Bloods were drawn in the AM on a Wednesday morning (off day from lifting so no igf)
The most recent and previous igf injection would have been the day before (Tuesday) at 2:30PM (pre workout)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bloods were drawn in the AM on a Wednesday morning (off day from lifting so no igf)
The most recent and previous igf injection would have been the day before (Tuesday) at 2:30PM (pre workout)

Those are high scores, probably the second highest I have ever seen. Only higher are when I scored an 1128 but I was mega dosing Rips. Be interesting to see where he'd be at if he did just the peps, just the gh or just the igf. Then he'd really know what is causing the most of the rise in igf.

Those are high scores, probably the second highest I have ever seen. Only higher are when I scored an 1128 but I was mega dosing Rips. Be interesting to see where he'd be at if he did just the peps, just the gh or just the igf. Then he'd really know what is causing the most of the rise in igf.

I agree.
He's been on the peps alone since December of last year, and we got his levels up in the 300's. His baseline bloodwork had him in the 100's.
We added in the GH 8 weeks ago first with tev-tropin for 2 weeks then the DS one for the past 6 weeks. Should have gotten him bloodwork then just with gh and peps, but we didnt unfortunately.

IMR igf1lr3 came into play since the beginning of this month so almost 3 weeks now, and then we did the blood work.
So we have baseline, then added peps, then peps gh and igf1 bloods(current).

His current protocol is:

7:00AM Fasted 4iu gh
10:30AM 200/200 cjc1295/ipam
2:30PM Pre WO 100mcg igf1lr3
6:00PM 200/200 cjc1295/ipam

IGF1-LR3 is only on workout days.

So would it be okay for a hgh shot to be Injected in the morning and not after working out. I'm doing a lot of research and trying to learn more in regarding hgh, peptide and igf.

Great IGF-1 number!

Just wanted to share with you guys what a friend of mine's blood results came back as.. I am training him in the gym, doing diet and drug protocols for him and helping along with diet.
(I repeat these are not my results)

9a3ait.jpg
He is 46 years old.

Currently running:
-4iu HGH/day (from Domestic-Supply)
-200mcg CJC1295 w/o Dac / 200mcg Ipam twice a day (from Maxim Peptieds, they have a pre made mix)
-IGF1 LR3 100mcg pre WO only, 4 days a week (from IronMagResearch)
-200mg test cyp/week and .5 adex twice weekly (trt from doctor)

If you notice these are all sponsors here or prescribed from doctor so I did not mind name dropping.

Impressive numbers if you ask me!

This CP Somatropin is very good brand. Many customers are loving it and coming back to buy more. Great result! :)

Hell yeah! Fastest transformation I have ever seen. Carbs are through the roof and just keeps getting leaner and leaner ... Lol

Thats always the best feeling!

makes me want my GH even more. it will be my first time running it in higher doses for mass gaining purposes

Get Shredded!
I just got more AA yesterday. So I'm looking for a good new source for igf I'm down to my last 2, 1mg bottles I'll look into this a bit.

THey are the HIGHest scores i have ever seen!

He is running Dac, ipam, lr3 and hgh at 4ui
interesting
and a TRT dose?

is this Alpha Pharma HGH?

THey are the HIGHest scores i have ever seen!

He is running Dac, ipam, lr3 and hgh at 4ui
interesting
and a TRT dose?

is this Alpha Pharma HGH?

I posted the info you seek in the other thread in DS's subforum ..

Back