• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Cruising on pharma gear?

TheShadow

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Is it best to pay that extra for pharma gear when cruising?

Can't afford to when blasting but is it a wise health move to do so when cruising.

Can't imagine blasting + cruising on UGL for 30+ years can be good for you!!

Thanks guys

If you don't trust your ugl gear enough to cruise on its time to find a new source.

Also, I know a lot of guys that stay on their trt dose of Watson or whatever the doc prescribes them year round, and just adds more compounds or other ugl gear on top of that when wanting to blast .. Instead of what you're referring to doing which is only using pharma between blasts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not on TRT. Doctors over here in the UK are oblivious.

Wish I could have a real trusted source over here like you guys have team green, WP etc... :(

You just need to trust your source brother. There's no reason that ugl gear should be any less "healthy" than pharma gear as long as the UGL is reputable and knows what they're doing. I trust my supplier (PSL) enough to cruise on their gear. Find a good source and get blood work to make sure it's dosed properly.

Back