• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

test e/anadrol feedback

Y0ked69

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys, looking for some feedback on a cycle I'm going to be running starting January. It is as follows:
-5 weeks Anadrol 50mg daily
-10 weeks decca
-12 weeks Dragon Pharm test e 250 @ 375ml weekly (pin .75cc Monday and Thursday, incorporate 1cc decca on Thurs pin)

PCT will include tamoxifen citrate and clomid starting 3 weeks after last pin along with test booster. I'll also be taking normal vitamins and cycle booster (milk thistle) throughout the entire cycle. After PCT I will bridge next cycle immediately with SARMS LGD-4033.

Run the Test at 500 mg a week. 300-400 mgs of deca. This is a pretty mild cycle. On the beginner side of things. you'll be a lot happier this way. I liked my drol at 100mgs a day but hey man, do you. Try 50mgs an hour pre workout. If you don't get good pumps, and any strength gain in the first week, bump the drol for sure. And EAAAAAAT! FOOOOOD!! EAAAAAAAT IT!!!!! ALL OF IT!!! That is all.

Also, buy some arimidex for fucks sake. You might need it, you might not. No one can say for sure. What I can tell you for sure is you don't want titties. I mean, I like titties an everything but I really draw the line with man titties. All kidding aside, gyno is not cool man. AI bro. Google.

And maybe consider HCG dude. My nuts shrink like a muh fucka. You come off without having ran some HCG AND YOUR GOING TO LOSE THEM GAINS. I mean your probably going to lose them anyway. But we try to do things proper around here. Again dude. Google. This is a horrible cycle lay out.

Back