• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Intestinal blockage side?

Rippedsquad

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Has anyone ever had an intestinal blockage side?
Symptoms are
Crazy bloating from small amounts of food.

Trying to figure out whether it has to do with cycle or something else.

i did, but it wasn't from gear use directly. it turned out to be not enough water while using karbolyn. i was eating 4.5-5.5k cals/day for the first week and a half before it got so bad i couldn't even bring myself to eat. took me 3 weeks of barely even being able to drink water i was so full and bloated. the last 4-5 days i was able to get some soup down before i could finally come close to shitting normally again. i tried every thing to make me shit, metamucil out the ass, anything and everything to help move things along. suppositories, stool softeners, laxatives, etc. I would have gone to the hospital way earlier into the whole "episode" it but i was on vacation to train with a buddy in texas and the cheapest place around that would see me was $1400 just to be seen, not even have anything ran or scanned to see what was causing the issue.

edited to add: once i started being able to shit again i dropped 17lbs in 3 days :roflmao:

I had a ct done and it was intasepsus... Otherwise known as folding over of the bowl...
very rare in adults... I'm going off to see if it goes away.. Never had this happen before but I've tried some new products with higher test levels...did u ever try an Ennima as one of ur attempts to shit? I don't feel constipated just blocked in small intestine...

I had a ct done and it was intasepsus... Otherwise known as folding over of the bowl...
very rare in adults... I'm going off to see if it goes away.. Never had this happen before but I've tried some new products with higher test levels...did u ever try an Ennima as one of ur attempts to shit? I don't feel constipated just blocked in small intestine...

i never did because i never thought of it. now that you mention it i could have, but considering a lot of the paint was occurring on the left side up towards my rib more as i could feel things shifting around, i don't know how effective an enema would have been. an enema won't go up far enough to clear your small intestine man.

Fleet Enema

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yeah that makes sense... It definetly Won't go up that far...
also may my anxiety amplified cause of the gear..
never been diagnosed with it but I'm sure u have it... Mild but it's there...
The for the help... I'm going off to see if it goes away...
i see u rep for lev...
ill pm u...

Back