• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Legality of HCG and PCT drugs?

MsMegatron

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Are these drugs scheduled? I can't find any information other than "They are illegal under FDA rules". I can't find any state or Federal laws that say they are in the same class as AAS.

On sure they are a controlled substance...what schedule which determines the severity of the type of "possession" charge one would receive...I'm not sure. Either felony or misdemeanor possession I'm sure. This is without a prescription I speakin on of course

I can't find any evidence to prove that though. It is illegal for people to sell HCG and PCT drugs for off label use, but as far as possession being a felony or misdemeanor charge I find nothing. Is it a felony to get caught with blood pressure pills that aren't prescribed to you? I feel like if anything is illegal it will be the HCG.

As far as I can remember there's nothing illegal about PCT drugs as long as you claim their for research use and in liquid form as pill form is automatic Rx. Not sure if HCG is illegal. The again if it is then having your pregnant wife piss in a cup is probably illegal too. These aren't drugs I would really worry about. But thankfully I live in a place where most of the cops juice and don't give a fuck. It's even better when you workout with them.

HCG is not illegal. Lots of people do the "HCG diet". Even been talked about on the doctor oz show.

The clomid, nolva, A.I. Etc are not controlled substances, or considered scheduled substances. But you are supposed to have a prescription for them. I don't know if there are any criminal charges possible for them.

HCG is not illegal. Lots of people do the "HCG diet". Even been talked about on the doctor oz show.

The clomid, nolva, A.I. Etc are not controlled substances, or considered scheduled substances. But you are supposed to have a prescription for them. I don't know if there are any criminal charges possible for them.

Made some changes to my last paragraph after a bit of googling.

The clomid, nolva, A.I. Etc are controlled substances in the sense you need a prescription to get them. They are not narcotics and and a schedule drug like cocain etc. but technically illegal to take them without a prescription I believe. I don't know if there are any criminal charges possible for them.

The clomid, nolva, A.I. Etc are controlled substances in the sense you need a prescription to get them. They are not narcotics and and a schedule drug like cocain etc. but technically illegal to take them without a prescription I believe. I don't know if there are any criminal charges possible for them.

most common charge would be possession of a prescription drug without a lawful prescription and it's a misdemeanor

If its not a controlled substance but requires a prescription, it is defined as a "dangerous drug". It would be "Possession of a Dangerous Drug" Class "A" Misdemeanor where I am from.

If its not a controlled substance but requires a prescription, it is defined as a "dangerous drug". It would be "Possession of a Dangerous Drug" Class "A" Misdemeanor where I am from.

Dangerous drug is a class B over here. Like a soma

IML Gear Cream!

I wish I had more to add but my googling came up with pretty much what you said. It seems like possession of a prescription med without a prescription is illegal on a state by state basis but it's hard to find any hard facts since most sites divert pretty quickly to scheduled drugs and narcotics, not what we care about.

It feels like it's a low priority for LE. Think for instance of all the seniors getting their meds via mail from Canada now to avoid the jacked up US drug company prices. Technically they could all be put in jail since even if they have prescriptions they aren't valid for foreign-sourced meds. I don't see anyone but the greedy ass drug conglomerates giving much of a damn about it.

To those of you wondering why I'm wondering It is because I feel the most reliable sources for PCT drugs are international. (Not saying there aren't doms that have good products. I just feel better with Pharma grade in pretty packaging) If nothing else I want to know that my PCT is going to be rock solid and properly dosed. Also it allows the splitting of a cycle into two separate orders leaving less money to be lost if there is a discovery with no additional legal risk.

HCG is in fact a controlled drug.... Depending where you live. Some states have added it to the controlled list while others haven't YET.
For instance: in California you need the DEA license number type prescription to prescribe... used similarly for Testosterone Cypionate prescriptions as they both are controlled.

just a quick reference; you should research your own state laws as it can vary and when crossing state lines you are then bound by both laws so keep that in mind too especially if driving across or using federal post office to receive from other states etc.

http://articles.sun-sentinel.com/20...-dl-20121126_1_hcg-diet-drug-weight-loss-drug

To those of you wondering why I'm wondering It is because I feel the most reliable sources for PCT drugs are international. (Not saying there aren't doms that have good products. I just feel better with Pharma grade in pretty packaging) If nothing else I want to know that my PCT is going to be rock solid and properly dosed. Also it allows the splitting of a cycle into two separate orders leaving less money to be lost if there is a discovery with no additional legal risk.

You mean goodrx or escrow right?
Its "grey" since technically international drugs aren't really FDA approved and require a prescription from originating country and from residing country as well.... And you technically need a physical visit to doctor at least 1x every 6 or 12 months to renew any prescriptions for controlled drugs.... The time between visits for renewals also vary on the drug... Some allow 1 others 0 refills and visit each time etc....
you really have to look at your own laws not just take people's word for granted.
you want to do something possibly illegal then make sure you are well read up in the subjects.

Being "scheduled" and "prescription" are two different things. HCG is a prescription drug but is not scheduled. A scheduled drug is one that falls within a certain class based on its possibility of "abuse". Needless to say narcotics and the like are scheduled but so are AAS. Many Scheduled drugs are also prescription drugs and can be legally prescribed and used by those with a script. The penalty for buying/selling/using a scheduled drug is more severe than a plain old "prescription" drug. There are more stringent prescribing guidelines and tracking of these items as well.

HCG is a plain old prescription drug, and like any prescription drug is illegal to buy, sell and use in the USA without proper licensing etc. Same goes for anti-e's etc. The ancilliary sellers try and skirt this legality by stating their products are not for human use but that doesnt alter the fact that it is still a prescription drug. The pot at the end of the rainbow is that these ancillaries are not scheduled so the punishment is meanial in comparison to scheduled drugs and by and large not worth the governments time to pursue.

That however all changes IF some fed gets a bug up his ass and thinks he can leverage prescription use/selling to get to a bigger fish.

It is a felony in many states, so check your state laws. Every state is different (US).

Being "scheduled" and "prescription" are two different things. HCG is a prescription drug but is not scheduled. A scheduled drug is one that falls within a certain class based on its possibility of "abuse". Needless to say narcotics and the like are scheduled but so are AAS. Many Scheduled drugs are also prescription drugs and can be legally prescribed and used by those with a script. The penalty for buying/selling/using a scheduled drug is more severe than a plain old "prescription" drug. There are more stringent prescribing guidelines and tracking of these items as well.

HCG is a plain old prescription drug, and like any prescription drug is illegal to buy, sell and use in the USA without proper licensing etc. Same goes for anti-e's etc. The ancilliary sellers try and skirt this legality by stating their products are not for human use but that doesnt alter the fact that it is still a prescription drug. The pot at the end of the rainbow is that these ancillaries are not scheduled so the punishment is meanial in comparison to scheduled drugs and by and large not worth the governments time to pursue.

That however all changes IF some fed gets a bug up his ass and thinks he can leverage prescription use/selling to get to a bigger fish.

At the federal level HCG isn't scheduled but here's a list of states that have ratcheted it up to that point:

- California
- Colorado
- Connecticut
- Idaho
- Indiana
- Louisiana
- Nevada
- New York
- North Carolina
- Pennsylvania
- Rhode Island

Source: http://www.steroidal.com/steroid-laws/

Thx to JohnRambo for pointing this out! I had no idea my state was being this draconian. Fuckers.

Regarding other prescription drugs that aren't controlled, yeah they're still illegal (typically a state-law misdemeanor for possession, I believe) but I agree with you that it seems to be a low priority for LE. Technically all the seniors that are mail-ordering Lipitor etc. from Canada could be put in jail since almost none of them will have the requisite matching prescriptions in both countries specifically for the foreign-sourced meds, not the same as domestic prescriptions. But is this happening? I think even LE can see that the laws are sometimes stupid and perhaps put there by lobbyists from drug conglomerates that have far more interest in protecting their billions of profits than the well-being of the people.

At the federal level HCG isn't scheduled but here's a list of states that have ratcheted it up to that point:

- California
- Colorado
- Connecticut
- Idaho
- Indiana
- Louisiana
- Nevada
- New York
- North Carolina
- Pennsylvania
- Rhode Island

Source: http://www.steroidal.com/steroid-laws/

Thx to JohnRambo for pointing this out! I had no idea my state was being this draconian. Fuckers.

Regarding other prescription drugs that aren't controlled, yeah they're still illegal (typically a state-law misdemeanor for possession, I believe) but I agree with you that it seems to be a low priority for LE. Technically all the seniors that are mail-ordering Lipitor etc. from Canada could be put in jail since almost none of them will have the requisite matching prescriptions in both countries specifically for the foreign-sourced meds, not the same as domestic prescriptions. But is this happening? I think even LE can see that the laws are sometimes stupid and perhaps put there by lobbyists from drug conglomerates that have far more interest in protecting their billions of profits than the well-being of the people.

That's what I was looking for. I'm not really worried about misdemeanor charges. Like getting caught with blood pressure meds that I don't have a script for. Thanks guys. Now I just need to order my HCG, and I'll be all set to start my AY Test/EQ/Dbol 12 week cycle :)

I wasnt aware that states were making HCG scheduled, good to know. The same holds true for GH, I dont believe federally its scheduled but some states have it scheduled.

Back