• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Best for mass?

I agree.
Highly Anabolic Test, Dbol, or Anadrol
Stacked with Deca, or Tbol, orTren

One that I have seen unbelievable gains on is Test/Tren/Winstrol

Some may consider that cutting stack. I consider it an awesome stack for cutting or bulking if you're eating to bulk that will put on lots of mass and strength.

Test is best ! Out of personal experience this last cycle I tried- test e, tren a and dbol kickstart, monster !

One gram test cyp or test e-if I wanted an oral to add would be Dbol.Test/ Dbol with make you GROW.-OD

I have a mountain of DBol SITTING here but everyone's cutting. Maybe time for an OD master stack? 800mg test per week plus 100mg oral dbol or Anadrol or Winstrol ED buyers choice. I like it.

How come no one wants to get HYOOJE?!?!

Ive only done one cycle of test e and dbols, but gained tremendous weight on it so it gets my vote

this thread just made me remember how awesome dbol is so I just took some more. litterally can feel yourself grow

I have a mountain of DBol SITTING here but everyone's cutting. Maybe time for an OD master stack? 800mg test per week plus 100mg oral dbol or Anadrol or Winstrol ED buyers choice. I like it.

How come no one wants to get HYOOJE?!?!

People are crazy. Winter is the time for bulking!

...Says the guy on anavar and masteron... :rolleyes:

Back