• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

New guy here!!

gym_pit

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Im new to these forums they seem legit. Im an old airsealed2 costumer. Just on search of new suppliers, since airsealed2 is GONE!!

Welcome aboard bud

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
I am the same as you. I got on here because my personal source I no longer keep in contact. Hoping I can find a decent domestic source. Or one that can trust. The reviews on all other sights have been up and down for some of the suppliers. Not quite sure yet how to read through the bull.... Hopefully that comes with time :)

rballdan! bro, i got referred to these forums by a friend after airsealed2 went down. me and him were both good costumers. So i guess he found abaxen to be a good source. Not sure what your looking for? but for our needs abaxen seems to mostly have us covered. just need a HCG source and Caber. And ill be set and one happy meat head :winkfinger:

Welcome man! Wealth of knowledge here. Looks like youve already been doing some reading, That's good to know lol. Good luck brother.

anyone on here on abaxen? or have thought about trying their shit? maybe legends?

Welcome! Please feel free to reach out to NoCode or myself if you need any help at all.

Back