• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

for all you chemists, is this blend possible?

crunchy

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I am not a brewer but this is something I am curious about. I have two blends in mind and I am curious as to if they are possible. The first: Bold prop 200 mg/npp 100mg/ mast prop 75mg per ml.
The second is the same except with a cyp ester(s).
Thanks in advance.

I would use a solvent like Ethyl Oleate or even Guaiacol. You want something that will keep it in suspension in the vial and in the muscle. Crystallization in the muscle can cause pain. I've used EO quite a bit and really like it.

Just made a run with the Guaiacol for the first time and it caught me off guard. Bought it off Ebay and it arrived like a solid in the vial. Thought it had gone bad. lol It was due to temperature, it's melting point is 86°F. I've got to hold under hot water to thin it out before using it. It's holding great and less painful in the muscle then other solvents I've used at that concentration.

I am not a brewer but this is something I am curious about. I have two blends in mind and I am curious as to if they are possible. The first: Bold prop 200 mg/npp 100mg/ mast prop 75mg per ml.
The second is the same except with a cyp ester(s).
Thanks in advance.

Did you seriously just ask if you could brew a 375mg/ml blend using two prop and a pp ester?! Are you retarded? Where TF are you even finding Bold prop. Even Bold Cyp can hav a little sting to it above 200mg/ml. Please give up brewing.

Did you seriously just ask if you could brew a 375mg/ml blend using two prop and a pp ester?! Are you retarded? Where TF are you even finding Bold prop. Even Bold Cyp can hav a little sting to it above 200mg/ml. Please give up brewing.

bold prop is definitely out there and it can be made flawless. i ran it in high doses for an entire cycle before my source disappeared. he even stated that he is not a brewer, that he was just curious if it was possible. chill the fuck out.

First off brush up on your reading composition skills. Did I say I was brewing? no. Second fuck off and get some Ebola.
Yea bold prop, ace and cyp are available. I know that and I don't brew nor have any intentions of doing so.
I obviously don't know shit about brewing or chemistry for that matter, hence my question.
Go take some more selfies for you craigslist adds fag.

I have a bold p/tren a/tpp blend that is phenomenal. It's dosed at 50/100/100. It's blended in guaiacol for stability. It's got some pip no doubt though. But there's no getting away from pip when it comes to bold p in my experience.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please show me a someone currently carrying legit bold prop or ace. Go ahead ill wait. Shit doesn't work worth shit. Period. If you think otherwise there probly was something else in that vial. ;)

lol...you should reread the OP...was a simple question is all...if your so educated in home brewing maybe you should try and answer it instead of being a prick....i like asf because theres very few people who do this and actually try and help others...if everyone responds like you then were just like everyother site...and fuck that cuz they all suck imho

lol...you should reread the OP...was a simple question is all...if your so educated in home brewing maybe you should try and answer it instead of being a prick....i like asf because theres very few people who do this and actually try and help others...if everyone responds like you then were just like everyother site...and fuck that cuz they all suck imho

I did answer the question perhaps you should reread.

1)No one is mass producing any Bold P or A so good lucking for a small time home brewer to get it and it actually be it and not another compound.
2)375 mg with those esters is going to be damn near impossible to hold into solution after it cools without going just retarded amounts on some super solvents
3)If by some grace of the god of gainz you do get it to hold its going to cripple whatever muscle you put it into for days.

Alright every one has a huge dick... be cool fellas.

So I bet you could get that to hold. I used to love heavyweight gear. BUT it always goes this way. First couple weeks the shots sting a little but no biggie. Weeks 4 through 8 the spots get sore for a few days. By week 8 you start dreading pinning cause the spots are sore from the last shot a week ago.
My opinion make it gentle and pin more oil

Alright quick update. I got a hold of a company who has some of the best gear, and definantly the best bottling(doesn't meen shit) around. They said they could do the blend. so when I get cash again I'll be ordering 2,bottles in the short ester and a few in cyp(mast will be ethenate)

Back