• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

mainemuscle

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey everyone, I am new to the the site and really enjoy it. Theres some great information here. I am from maine and have competed for years as a bodybuilder. Considering on more show before retiring.

welcome brother, and you are right..lots of good memebers, info, and sponsors!

Welcome to ASF bro!
I've been competing for 7 years. wife thinks I should retire. Told her I just hit my prime and have at least 10 more years

I competed in 1990, 1995 and again in 2000, waited 5 yrs in between getting bigger all the time, 165# first show, 176# at the second season then 188# at 3% BF the third season at 5'8". Took a break then started helping some friends get ready for contests and got the fever again. My GF will try her first figure competition in april and I think shes gonna do well. The "fever" is catchy lol

I competed in 1990, 1995 and again in 2000, waited 5 yrs in between getting bigger all the time, 165# first show, 176# at the second season then 188# at 3% BF the third season at 5'8". Took a break then started helping some friends get ready for contests and got the fever again. My GF will try her first figure competition in april and I think shes gonna do well. The "fever" is catchy lol

Yeah i stick to 1 show a year. I notice that when i do more than 1 show my physique suffers.
Started competing in 06 @165lb 5'8"
This year (2012) competed @194 about 3.5% BF

Love competing wish i can keep doing it for many years..

IML Gear Cream!
Welcome! Hope you like the place :)

Back