• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Pct needed on trt after cycle???

Hardgain61

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Quick question guys.... Bout to start a cycle ( my third). I'm on trt at 100 mg/wk. do I need clomid/nolvadex for pct. I have been told since I'm running trt I don't. Didn't on previous cycles with no prob. But my next will be longer and a little more advanced. Will be running arimidex/hcg during cycle

You are running Arimidex and Hgc which is great. There is no need for pct after your blast, just return to your trt dose.

Just to clarify... Was planning on running hcg on cycle at about 300 iu a week , no post blast planned. That sound right???

I say hcg at 250iu twice a week could even go abit higher to keep the testicles from shrinking...

Not necessRy. Your pct is simply needed to get your body to produce it's own test again after being shut down for so long on a cycle. Once you put in test from a not natural source, all natural test production ceases. The pct is to "retrain" your testosterone to produce itself. . . When on trt, you are externally supplying your body with test already. So the plan for Hcg is a good one so the boys don't hibernate, but pct would be pointless.

Back