• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Cycle Help!

duhv

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Last time to clear up. Is this good?
Test E 500mg/wk 1-12 (every Monday and Thursday at 250mg)

HCG 500iu/wk 1-14 (every Monday and Thursday as well?)
and two weeks after my last Test E injection:
Nolva at 20mg/day for week 1 and then for the next three weeks, just run nolva at 10mg/day? also, if i start getting signs of gyno, how much arimidex should i start to take and for how long?

why are you still set on using nolva as an AI after your other threads? you should be using adex or asin as your AI throughout the week and keep nolva in case gyno randomly starts flairing up.

I would.run adex throughout cycle better safe than sorry I always did 1mg ed

what doses of test were you running? that sounds like overkill for 500mg of test/wk. i would think something along the lines of .5-1mg eod would be a bit better suited for his needs.

I was using a gram of test and dbol when i did 1mg a day but when i started.i used .5 ed and it's what one of the guys suggested at the old board I was on and that was test at 600 a wk did research but still used a lot.of info I got from guys who knew what they were doing

I was using a gram of test and dbol when i did 1mg a day but when i started.i used .5 ed and it's what one of the guys suggested at the old board I was on and that was test at 600 a wk did research but still used a lot.of info I got from guys who knew what they were doing

you second dose sounds a lot better to me (for obvious reasons). i personally prefer asin over adex as it seems to be a lot more forgiving when it comes to dosing protocol. i tried adex with my first cycle years ago and crashed my e2 twice trying to adjust my dosage according to bloods, switched to asin and never looked back.

I really didn't have any probs with the dex I switched to sin at 25 eod and it was like no change occurred at all but then my joints started aching and I got a knee injury so i got off and went on pct

I really didn't have any probs with the dex I switched to sin at 25 eod and it was like no change occurred at all but then my joints started aching and I got a knee injury so i got off and went on pct

i know how the injuries go, always shitty to hear about man.

Yea it sucks watching everything you worked so hard for whither away but I'm bouncing back pretty quick. I just know not to push myself like I did last time.

Nolva is a great pct for just test cycles I've been told numerous times so that's just for my PCT. Clomid has very horrible sides I've heard. and so run arimidex every other day at .5mg from week 1-12?

Nolva is a great pct for just test cycles I've been told numerous times so that's just for my PCT. Clomid has very horrible sides I've heard. and so run arimidex every other day at .5mg from week 1-12?

i'm not arguing the use of nolva in pct, i completely agree on that point. i would definitely start adex at .5mg EOD. if you start getting signs of high estro, kick it up a bit then get some blood work done about half way through your cycle and see where your estrogen is sitting and adjust accordingly if needed.

edited to add: you don't know how estrogen sensitive you are right now, so you might even be able to back it off to something like .5mg e3d or you might need to increase it as i stated above. i personally am pretty estrogen sensitive and need to run quite a bit higher doses of AI compared to most people so it really can vary substantially from person to person.

Okay so Test E 500mg/wk 1-12 (every Monday and Thursday at 250mg) HCG 500iu/wk 1-14 (every Monday and Thursday as well?)
Adex .5mg/eod week 1-12?

and two weeks after my last Test E injection:
Nolva at 20mg/day for week 1 and then for the next three weeks, just run nolva at 10mg/day?
The question marks are the ones that need answered. But I think I'm set as of now. Thanks a lot everybody. especially friendofzeus. I just wanted to clear up and research ALOT before doing so. But that sounds right now, doesnt it?

this post is my own personal beliefs, do not take them for fact or as exactly what you should do, but it is my recommendation.

you're fine with your hcg injection schedule imo (some others might argue differently according to studies though). for pct: i prefer to run nolva for a full 6 weeks at 20mg/day. that being said, before i started blasting and cruising and was cycling using pct, i always included chlomid and have no experience just running nolva for pct.

i personally don't believe that 4 weeks of nolva, especially at 10mg/day for the last 3 weeks is a good enough pct protocol.

in the following link, you'll see that nolva is always used for 6 weeks. i don't agree with using hcg throughout the pct time frame but agree more with the hcg use from heavy's pct protocol of using hcg in high doses e3d for the 2 weeks following your last injection while the compounds clear.

said link: http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com/showthread.php/7813-Post-Cycle-Therapy

Now, that just confused me a lot. Is it saying to use HCG during cycle and pct or just one? and is everything correct with the question marks? I'll adjust if need be.

Now, that just confused me a lot. Is it saying to use HCG during cycle and pct or just one? and is everything correct with the question marks? I'll adjust if need be.

i was only providing the link to show you the nolva part of it, not the rest of it. you can definitely use hcg during cycle and pct. if you use it during cycle, you just use less of it before you start your nolva while the test clears your system. the question marked parts look good to me man.

Okay man thanks a lot. so after my last test e and before my nolva, run it at how much? during cycle will be 500iu/week. and can i do that on Monday(250iu) and Thursday(250iu) just like my test e injection?

Okay man thanks a lot. so after my last test e and before my nolva, run it at how much? during cycle will be 500iu/week. and can i do that on Monday(250iu) and Thursday(250iu) just like my test e injection?

since you're running hcg on cycle @1000 iu's/wk, i would run 1000-1500iu's e3d's for 2 weeks after your last injection and then start your nolva. yes you can do that on your test e injection days :winkfinger:

Thank you! oh and I'm only injecting 250iu of HCG the day of my injections. so it equals out to be 500iu a week. (every monday and thursday just like me test e injection) so how much would i run then?

Thank you! oh and I'm only injecting 250iu of HCG the day of my injections. so it equals out to be 500iu a week. (every monday and thursday just like me test e injection) so how much would i run then?

i misread that then. i'd lean towards the higher side of my previously posted value of 1500iu's e3d. it really just depends on how much you feel that your balls have (or have not) atrophied. if they're normal sized and full then you don't need to run as much (around the 1000iu range i would say). if you feel that they have significantly shrunk (which i don't think they will at your maintenance hcg dose) then you can bump up the hcg e3d significantly if you want. some people run as high as 2500iu's e3d for their hcg dosage coming off cycle in that 2 week time frame.

Get Shredded!
Okay man thanks a lot. Last time checking now!
Test E 500mg/wk 1-12 weeks (inject every monday and thursday)
HCG 500mg/wk 1-14 weeks (inject every monday and thursday as well) ((((last two weeks bump to what i feel necessary))))
Adex .5mg/eod week 1-12 (or all the way to my pct??)
ten days after last injection of test e run nolva @ 20mg/ed for 6 weeks?

i would run your adex into your pct as until you're done with your hcg since hcg aromatizes i believe. why are you saying 10 days vs 14 days regarding when you start your nolva?

That post you led me to said to start your pct 5-10 days with long esters and short esters 3-5 days or something like that. and just run adex along with my hcg until im done with it? so just before my pct?

That post you led me to said to start your pct 5-10 days with long esters and short esters 3-5 days or something like that. and just run adex along with my hcg until im done with it? so just before my pct?

for the second time, the ONLY reason i linked that post, was to show you the length of nolva being used. i can show you 100 other links with 100 other variations of pct with a simple google search dude. i always went with 2 weeks since your last injection so you can get 5 hcg injections in. you're correct in running the adex along with your hcg until you are done with your injections, maybe even for the day or two after your last hcg injection.

Okay, Then two weeks and I'll run that cycle. I'll open a new Blog/Post with my adventures with my first cycle here soon so if you'd like to follow and give tips along the way that would be great! also, what is a good workout? push/pull, 5x5? anything on that or will anything usually be fine?

Okay, Then two weeks and I'll run that cycle. I'll open a new Blog/Post with my adventures with my first cycle here soon so if you'd like to follow and give tips along the way that would be great! also, what is a good workout? push/pull, 5x5? anything on that or will anything usually be fine?

you're on your own with that one, if you don't know a solid split prior to starting gear, you shouldn't be running gear in the first place man.

No, I have a solid split. It's a push/pull but since i'm bulking with this, wouldn't a 5x5 seem to be a better choice as like a 3x8 would be just more with lean mass.

How old are you? How long have you been training? Honestly Zues is correct. If you're asking workout specifics you are in no way ready to run gear. If you don't have enough time under your belt in the gym and now what exercises/rep ranges will build your body muscle you don't need AAS.

Not trying to be a dik

I don't think you guys have correctly understood me. I said I know exactly what works for me. I'm saying should I go to a 5x5 for more mass? 3x8's are just for slow lean mass bodybuilding gains

I havent done a 5x5 since highschool 20 years ago.

IMO to build muscle you have to work the muscle. IMO anything less than 8 reps is useless. If you arent getting a good amount of blood into the muscle your working its not going to grow a lot. 5 reps are good for building strength but not for building size. If you work a body part and when you're done that body part isn't swollen and pumped up you haven't done enough.

IMO of course.

How old are you?

Back