• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Halotestin

I heard it makes ur pee pee like bigger :confused:......Im running some soon it will b the first for me ...I can update u

So here's my question. Everything I've read about it, it sounds like mostly positives. It's more money, but if it's only 20mg/day then it should last a while. So why doesn't everyone run it? I very rarely see it in cycles that I've followed, and these type of threads don't get much attention for some reason.

pretty much because it sucks for mass building

Ok. That makes sense.

Strength gains lost or keepable after?

on that one i'm not entirely sure. i usually suffer at least one major injury a year that sets my progress back big time so my strength is never "kept" it's always fluctuating based on where i'm at with rehab and cycling. i'm sure some of the power lifters or others that have ran it can comment with a real answer to your question

Strength gains are easy come easy go. You might keep some but not all

I've used the synaptec brand McDouche has, i lift more for aesthetics but throw it for 3-4 days here and there. Notice more stamnia, strength... drug/placebo effect but good on leg days.

IML Gear Cream!
Like TNE Halo is used mostly for a Pre wo boost . does it make a tangible difference in a cycle , that would depend on the individual . I used it at 30mg/day while on test and tren and thought it was amazing for that purpose . Did it help gain more mass , probably not but I had a lot of fun with it . You have to be careful using it as it is very stressful to the liver so it would be for short duration use . For our powerlifter brothers before a meet , hell yeah or say a UFC thing . It is a very strong androgen so it would help with getting that hard grainy look but again is primarily used for aggression and strength .

It trashes your liver? I've never run it tho so wouldn't know.

I ran it at 20mg PWO for four weeks and AST/ALT were in the 60s.

Not bad.

I did not see tangible gains on Halo but more reps and higher weights was common. It was fun and great especially for those days I was dragging ass.

The fuck you talking about

I've used halo for 3 powerlifting meets now. Dick is the same size

Halo was created by Space Aliens from far far far away. Stuff is amazing, nothing is more powerful except maybe MTR.

It's primarily used for BBer's 4 weeks out from a show that are wanting to keep strength up and re-comp without losing size and is also used for Powerlifters looking to peak their strength at the end of a training cycle going into a Meet.

It recomps, gives insane strength, zero water, INSANE energy, GREAT sex drive and alien green glowing eyes :winkfinger:

i love halotestin and i am sure some other guys here like same brand i take...;) but no stock now at all but will be i hope in 14 days. but not much guys ever take real halotestin ;)

I have a log here: http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.co...s-GrAnabolic-Halo-Log?highlight=McDouche+Halo

It's fucking awesome for strength
It sucks for mass
20mg/day is all you need except on the day of a meet
No need to run longer than ~3 meets

How much you run on meet day bro? I assume you would eat it through the day? I was going to use it the last 3-4 weeks up to my first meet at either 20 or 30mg ED but our friend Vision assured me that anadrol with the 800mg or so of NPP i will be running will be unreal.

Get Shredded!
I finally got on the halo bandwagon a few weeks ago. 20mg about an hour PWO was crazy. Rep PR's on almost everything.

Jd ur a beast with or without halo :winkfinger:

How much you run on meet day bro? I assume you would eat it through the day? I was going to use it the last 3-4 weeks up to my first meet at either 20 or 30mg ED but our friend Vision assured me that anadrol with the 800mg or so of NPP i will be running will be unreal.

50mg on meet day is pretty normal for me.

10mg in the AM
10mg 1 hour before squats
10mg 1 hour before bench
20mg 1 hour before deadlift

Usually throw in some other shit too, but the shit people do on the day of the contest could be a fucked up article all on its own.

I'll run 20mg in split doses the first week, 30mg the second, 40 mg the last two weeks than possibly 60 on meet day! I usually just run one oral if I do and for 4 weeks MAX because orals of any kind thrash my liver immediately.

50mg on meet day is pretty normal for me.

10mg in the AM
10mg 1 hour before squats
10mg 1 hour before bench
20mg 1 hour before deadlift

Usually throw in some other shit too, but the shit people do on the day of the contest could be a fucked up article all on its own.

I pin extra everything on meet day plus a higher dose of an oral. LOL! Some will pin 3000-5000mg of test during the rest week to guarantee a massive peak in strength for meet day. Like you said, it could be an article on its own. :roflmao:

I think you guys are inching me back towards halo.

Back