• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Prohormone for her?

Posmx

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
With this ban, I'm going to be stocking up quite nicely. Just curious if there's anything I can get my wife similar to anavar. I want nothing with male sides obviously. I was going to order her some anavar later on, but with this ban I might get something now if there's any that are female-friendly.

Halo E :)

http://www.ironmaglabs.com/

price has been slashed accordingly ..no coupon codes allowed with those three on the first page

I'm assuming those are 25mg?
So if she takes low dose of 25mg, she won't see any masculine side effects? What about breast shrinkage?
I'm already ordering quite a few of these halos, so this would be good

they are 25mg, I went up to two without an issue... one would be a safe bet to start and see what she thinks of it.

I didn't experience boobs shrinkage BUT..to be fair Im pushing late thirties so any shrinking they were gonna do has probably already occurred :(

not that there on the ban list..but OstaRx is a great and very friendly female compound...

not that there on the ban list..but OstaRx is a great and very friendly female compound...

Doesn't necessarily need to be getting banned. I'm just thinking since I'm getting so many things for myself, I might as well get her some stocking stuffers if possible

OstaRX imo is the best choice if she is concerned about sides or virilization...and it works..end results can be compared to a anavar type of results overall...

I know some women like to use npp... That being said, how would deca-drol work as a possibility?

Halo Extreme at 1 cap daily works well and is a huge value for gals.

Osta Rx is slightly safer but both are safe if the dose is reasonable.

If you want to go big than stack Osta with Halo.

Halo Extreme at 1 cap daily works well and is a huge value for gals.

Osta Rx is slightly safer but both are safe if the dose is reasonable.

If you want to go big than stack Osta with Halo.

Sounds like I'm ordering some extra halo! Don't want to go too big, she hasn't taken anything like this yet

IML Gear Cream!
Sounds like I'm ordering some extra halo! Don't want to go too big, she hasn't taken anything like this yet
Smart plan. No sense in starting off with too much. Dial in her training and nutrition brother and a little bit of anabolics will go a long way.

Smart plan. No sense in starting off with too much. Dial in her training and nutrition brother and a little bit of anabolics will go a long way.

Order is placed. 17 bottles of epitren, halo, and super dmz 3.0...
All for the price of 3 bottles from local strong supplement stores around here haha. Can't beat that. Free shirt too!

they are 25mg, I went up to two without an issue... one would be a safe bet to start and see what she thinks of it.

I didn't experience boobs shrinkage BUT..to be fair Im pushing late thirties so any shrinking they were gonna do has probably already occurred :(

Sheriv how long do you think she's ok to run 25mg for? Should she stop at 30 days?

Back