• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

I'm new to the performance enhancements

ConstantBeginner

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey just started thinking about taking on some gear to get myself closer to my goals I'm looking to gain some size and strength mostly I'm looking to checkout some possible good stuff as I'm naive to most of what I'll be buying I'm hoping I can get pointed in right direction

Read around at the reviews on sources here. Go off bloodwork that has been posted by vets who have nothing to gain by doing it. You will find a good source here easily if you read up. Good luck!

Thanks guys I appreciate it been searching around a bit trying to figure out exactly what I'll need for my goals

read everything..start in the stickies then read peoples logs..then shops...then bloods

and make sure you have a clue what youre doing with diet and training!

Everything these guys said (and girls) .. Take it easy on your first run and make sure this is what you want. Do the research and ask questions. This place is filled with info and people willing to help as long as you put the work in. Good luck bro. And welcome aboard

and make sure you have a clue what youre doing with diet and training!

This! I was gonna pull the trigger until I changed my diet and started shooting up in weight leading me to wait for the longest time to commit to getting a cycle started

Get comprehensive lab work done BEFORE starting anything!!!!

If for no other reason than it will give you a baseline of how things were before you started.

I have read up on various things I don't expect to take much of anything not looking to do a whole lot more than anything I wanna just to see the difference probably just take some test e and see how that works anyone recommend a good place to get my first bit from?

IML Gear Cream!
I have read up on various things I don't expect to take much of anything not looking to do a whole lot more than anything I wanna just to see the difference probably just take some test e and see how that works anyone recommend a good place to get my first bit from?

Good choice, make sure you have an AI and PCT planned out. As far as where to get it... that's up to you, do some research, several great suppliers on here. Put in some work and you'll know where to go.

*it took me some time to look up ideas of what I was gonna do my questions are how close are the items in this forum to being pharmaceutical grade? And with them being not from a pharmacy are there any extra known side effects about these compared to the pharmacy? When it comes to doses do the doses stay the same even if the gear is less effective? How can you tell what your really getting when you order it?

Back