• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Hot or Not?

Women who do that shit have no upside when it comes to looks so they go all out and basically say I look like shit and I don't care.

I prefer women to be completely shaved except for their head.......:coffee:

I can deal with this
28fc1b054dac8e41128160b01975896e.jpg

not even close to hot. although i know there's the bush lovers out there, a woman shouldn't have hair growing anywhere below her ears imo

The hair on my head is dyed diff colors at any given moment but I don't have armpit hair...so..pass

I go to a lot of festivals and I see that shit all the time. I've seem some gorgeous women with squirrels under their arms. Not a preference but def not a game changer.

Definitely a game changer I wouldn't keep em around it I'd hit it and quit it if she's hot enough

I'm confused... is it Excalibur?
Don't know whether to pull it out or bow down and pray to it!
(Not to be confused with pulling and praying!)
Guess I'll pull it out, I already worship pussy!

banged many a Euro gal with hairy everything...legs..arm pits...a snatch that rivaled the entire Jackson 5's fros'...just drink a lot you will never know the difference except a few hairs caught in yo teeth in the am..

banged many a Euro gal with hairy everything...legs..arm pits...a snatch that rivaled the entire Jackson 5's fros'...just drink a lot you will never know the difference except a few hairs caught in yo teeth in the am..
I spit my drink across the room at the hair in your teeth part

attachment.php

This is what's on the other end.....not

Attachments

• tumblr_m17e7xIw0f1r6dwsqo1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_m17e7xIw0f1r6dwsqo1_1280.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 130
Back