• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Pip

DunkerMag

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just an FYI I did read the article posted a while back on Post Inject Pain....

With that said...I still have a question for you guys...

For some reason, sometimes it's really bad! Other times, non existent...very inconsistent no matter where I pin...I've been switching EOD from butt, butt, shoulder, shoulder. Havent had to pin chest or thigh or any other part.....yet. But its seems every other pin seems to hurt. I dont get it. I'm pretty solid and consistent in my procedure...but damn sometimes my PIP is horribly painful and others...None at all....

Do you guys experience the same thing?

Could be a number of things. My guess without really knowing how you're pinning is that you might not be as good and steady with one hand than the other and causing minor trauma in the muscle tissue. Also with the frequency of injections, you might still have oil in the muscle and causing a build up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whose gear are you pinning? That could be the culprit.

Running Test P...

Good thinking AnabolicMonster...Idk...to me it is weird b/c like I said one time its super brutal for a day or two, the next injection i never knew I pinned...

Test p has pip most of the time higher quality test p can be almost pain free.

I pined last night in my left cheek and nearly no pip but last Thursday my right cheek felt like I was smacked with a ball bat.

I did the z method and went to the gym afterwards last night and a little soreness today but nothing like last week. I think it was because it wasn't as smooth and I may have tore a bit for letting it hang there.

Back