• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Im gonna need some

Sheriv

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
smokin hot dude with too much time and money on their hands to have a hopeless crush on me...

my ego is suffering lately..also..theres things I like to have someone buy for me...like gh ....some parts for my bimmer..shoes...
new earings...

someone point me in the right direction to go pimp myself out to

on the other side of things..,you ever have like a crazy crush on someone..like get all twisty and dumb when you saw them or heard from there and laughed at the most inane shit? (or do only chicks do that?!?) I miss that...I need some of that

Id also like a puppy for christmas...tyia

- - - Updated - - -

What will he get in return for his time and money?

mainly nagging and self loathing for putting up with my piss poor attitude and incessant demands....

I'm out. Me and you currently have the most successful relationship I have ever been a part of. Plus I'm broke, don't have time, and going through man on pause.
i can offer 30 of the sweatiest, most awkward seconds of your life, you sexy thing!

this whole post screams daddy issues.

i want no part in this.

I have like 4 ahead of you but if you don't mind waiting in line I can get to you in a few weeks.

on the other side of things..,you ever have like a crazy crush on someone..like get all twisty and dumb when you saw them or heard from there and laughed at the most inane shit? (or do only chicks do that?!?) I miss that...I need some of that

Id also like a puppy for christmas...tyia

- - - Updated - - -

mainly nagging and self loathing for putting up with my piss poor attitude and incessant demands....
Hell, if you can keep your mouth shut and only speak when spoken to, then I'm all in. Oh, you must be smokin hot and love to give oral or if you don't love giving it, you must give it once a day.

I thought it was dj.

In that case.. Kik me.

Fuck everyone that doesn't kik me sheriv's benzo fueled nudez shoots

Im about to go for benzos and cheap booze now....I have this chocolate beer that isn't that good but tastes better with xanax

my gray squirrel is black as coal and has a mohawk...

:coffee:

Not fair! I hate you all. Im going to meso.

I almost lost a nipple for you!

What does 2k a week...a new 7 series and 1000 bars get me???
Sued when the people who own the tree she wraps it around realize how much cash you have floating around..

Uhh..i own an ac schnitzer..i can handle the 7 series

You sound like you just need a long week of nuthin but bein pampered...if I had time I'd volunteer

Back