• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

fat burning with anavar

steve0311

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Now correct me if I'm wrong, but to my knowledge anavar is the only anabolic steroid that can actually burn fat. If true, why is this?

diet burn fast and cardio..then any gear! you can burn fast also with dianabol if your diet is right and cardio ;) DIET is the key for fats lost!

Anavar will assist you in loosing fat but if you are just sitting home on the couch no wont make you loose any fat...there are other anabolics that shed fat like clenbuteral but come with more risk.....eat right get lots of cardio best way to go....

Yes I know this, but what I'm asking is why is anavar the only anabolic that assists in burning fat with good diet and training. Clenbuterol is an anabolic compound but its not a steroid. As far as I know there's no other steroid that can increase fat burning with good diet and training other than anavar

Anavar is associated with "burning fat" because of its clean gains in men and relatively no water retention. It really doesn't "burn fat" at all...
Put women on amvar and its a different story ...they can and will gain water on anavar

And clen isn't anabolic .... Its consider anti-catabolic with its increased metabolic properties

Now with all that being said ... Other dht steroids like anavar (Winny) have the same effect. Thats why they are called "cutting" drugs . they have a very low conversion rate and thus no water from spiked estrogen. So forget this fat burning shit. Its stupid

IML Gear Cream!
i have read study were it says anavar does help burn fat and it says belly fat which i find it does well.even with no dieting or cardio as does igf,hgh and tren mast does as well a little.maybe it is just me idk.

Masteron or proviron are other good examples and are why you often see them included in "cutting" cycles aside from their estrogen suppression affects

The effects certain steroids have on the body endly result in the ability to burn fat at a faster rate. More muscle = Increased BMR. Other effects like tren has something to do with actually increasing receptors or something ....I'm not familiar with that science

and all so study all so say it is a fact that test helps men burn fat in the belly.i hate people that any time any thing is said or asked about fat loose they say the same old shit diet and cardio well no shit there buddy people are asking for things that will help them along with diet and cardio etc.your not some smart person just because you can say over and over diet and cardio and thats all you know.this is not toward any one person just genral rant haha

I am currently 4 weeks in an anavar / test cycle, I have not noticed any "fat burning" effects like you are speaking of....

and since you don't like the "diet and cardio" plan, go on a coke binge for a few months. strong recomp if you do.

Last edited:
Steroids do not burn fat. They do however increase metabolic activity. Muscle burns fat, steroids increase muscle mass. The most effective compound at this is tren. Anavar being a more mild steroid would give minimal help in increasing metabolism. The only way you're going to get the fat off is eating the food you don't want to eat and doing some form of endurance training. /Thread.

Steroids do not burn fat. They do however increase metabolic activity. Muscle burns fat, steroids increase muscle mass. The most effective compound at this is tren. Anavar being a more mild steroid would give minimal help in increasing metabolism. The only way you're going to get the fat off is eating the food you don't want to eat and doing some form of endurance training. /Thread.

Titan, he's not looking for the correct answer (diet and cardio), he's looking for the answer he wants to hear (drugs).

The only way to burn fat is to be at a caloric deficit.... Period. That's what it comes down to. Eat less than what your burn. Increasing muscle Increases the rate of caloric useage. Estrogen stores fate primarily In the midsection. Estrogrn also causes water retention.....

Bleh, nm. There's so much that would go into explaining this. He clearly isn't doing enough research

The only way to burn fat is to be at a caloric deficit.... Period. That's what it comes down to. Eat less than what your burn. Increasing muscle Increases the rate of caloric useage. Estrogen stores fate primarily In the midsection. Estrogrn also causes water retention.....

Bleh, nm. There's so much that would go into explaining this. He clearly isn't doing enough research

To me that's the same saying as you can't build muscle unless you're in caloric surplus. There are more variables than just calories. I don't follow that science 100%. I can garuntee you that you won't get fat eating in a surplus if the surplus came from clean chicken.

No, that's very true... There are many variables envolved.
But I believe if you stay within your variable caloric expidenture it comes down to using what's there for energy... You'll use readily available sources first before stored fat...

Get Shredded!
diet burn fast and cardio..then any gear! you can burn fast also with dianabol if your diet is right and cardio ;) DIET is the key for fats lost!

Big true! I've heard of guys coming into shows on drol and slin.

I've heard of lot of people pinning skin before shows. Seems to be pretty common practice.
I know I'm spouting a lot here, but if I'm wrong in any aspect at all please correct me. Don't want the wrong information going around....
I've done my fair share of research ...

As already stated var doesn't burn fat. Of the aas I've tried oil based wise tren is king for recomp hands down. As far as orals I've tried 100mg var Ed and still wasn't impressed with it for recomp. Anadrol and proviron recomp me very well. Esp high dose proviron ie 100-150 a day and 150 really recomped me very fast.

The reason proviron works so well is it binds to ar receptors in adispose fat thus in a round about way it could be called a "fat burning" steroid.

I recently tried anadrol for the 1st time and with a clean diet it did help me lean out very well reminded me of what high dose proviron did.

I started to get seperations in my pecs with the high dose proviron! I've used 50-100 and didn't notice it so much but man at 150....impressive!!

9eae4b1ce0f7bad9d9d976aab188252f.jpg

Interesting.... I'm actually on my first go with proviron and am running 100 ed..... Huge increse in labido so far but not much else....are splitting doseage or taking it all at once ?

Proviron doesn't do shit for me. It's useful on a cruise and that's about it honestly. I've cut 20+ Pounds on Anadrol before, it comes down to diet and conditioning in combination with the right drugs.

For me personally (being a big man with a big frame) Test and Mast have the best cutting effect when on a diet and performing plenty of conditioning and cardio. Ironically Test and Mast together also produce a MASSIVE strength enhancing effect as well. Double win for us Powerlifters :winkfinger: Mast is also muscle sparing when in a deficit as a bonus.

The only reason I asked is because I was watching an online steroid informational video that was made by a very reputable person among the online steroid community ( don't wanna name any names ) and according to that person anavar does in fact " burn fat ". Just wanted to see if this is true and why, and if other people agreed.

I'm curious on who it was...can you pm that video link please ?

There are actually several studies on both sides of the coin regarding lipolysis and oxandrolone...but don't let peer reviewed science get in the way of answering. Well I guess bro science is peer reviewed in its own way....
It won't make one fig of difference if your diet is not correct which is more often the case than not.... but the calories in calories out bit or ifym is basic and bot completely accurate at best. ALSO women should NOT have water retention as a stand alone (non premenstrual) side on oxandrolone.

Bros,

The reason most want to say that certain gear usage like anavar, winstrol, etc aids in weight lost is because they don't make you retain water... In truth if you diet right you loose pure bodyfat with basically any gear however the non listed gear like Test, Dbol, etc make you gain a lot of water weight and you appear overweight and smooth as if you had added fat... Normally this goes away and you end up with your finished work of art... Under all that water you do loose bodyfat (again with diet) and when the water leaves the body you end up with what solid muscle is left... That's another reason a lot of people say you keep more with EQ or Deca (you can throw in win and var too) is because the gains are slow (as you aren't packing water in to see results)... Bottom line the more muscle your body holds regardless how it gets there the more bodyfat you burn... You just have to ask yourself do I want the slower steady gains that I keep most of when I come off due to not holding a ton of water or do I want to be a freak for 12 or so weeks, loose the water and come to understand that yes you are still larger but not as large as you were with all the water in the right places...

BBB

Back