• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

How bout dem Cowboys!!!!!!!

SoCalJC

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey Eagles, ya might wanna cover this guy:

Dez_Eagles.jpg

hey

Head to head, we did better. But congrats on Homo actually winning a game in December after all these years.

@ TBJ....I'll buy 1st round WHEN you come to SoCal. Time to take a trip buddy!

@ JD.....I was hoping you were awake and would see this! lolz.

Truth be told, I'm a little bit nervous. Indy next week will be tough and Redskins week 17. They already beat us once this year. SMH.
Eagles have a better chance of making the playoffs with 2 easy games coming up. I just ran thru the playoff simulator in ESPN and there is a CHANCE that both Eagles and Cowboys make the playoffs if we get help from the Lions losing next 2 games. That would be some playoff game in Philly.

''' the cowboys won... good for them :clapping:

...the eagles defensive secondary is weak, fucking cary williams sucks, and sanchez isn't the 'man' for the eagles.... I think the eagles wil get better & better over the next few years... & cowboy fans will always have the 'control freak' jerry jones to put up with...
roflmao.gif

4c54942a9b5314db0c335925280a9a80.jpg

Lets be honest... have you ever seen a team with such poor pass protection combined with a qb of sanchez's caliber do anything in the playoffs.
They have done incredible relative to who they are. And they are fun to watch tho

I believe the Eagles can win some with this QB or Foles, but I know they can't win with the two pieces of shit they have playing corner back. Bill Davis leaves them two out there one on one and even a stiff like Romo can pick them, apart with 6 seconds in the pocket, Good defences protect sub par corners by blitzing and getting to the QB, Davis chooses to play two deep zone with one on one on the outsides....just heinous.......:coffee:

Was there a football game or something? I've been in bed for 3 days. I don't even know what day it is :coffee:

@ TBJ....I'll buy 1st round WHEN you come to SoCal. Time to take a trip buddy!

@ JD.....I was hoping you were awake and would see this! lolz.

Truth be told, I'm a little bit nervous. Indy next week will be tough and Redskins week 17. They already beat us once this year. SMH.
Eagles have a better chance of making the playoffs with 2 easy games coming up. I just ran thru the playoff simulator in ESPN and there is a CHANCE that both Eagles and Cowboys make the playoffs if we get help from the Lions losing next 2 games. That would be some playoff game in Philly.
What is there to worry about? Indy can't stop the run!!!!

I believe the Eagles can win some with this QB or Foles, but I know they can't win with the two pieces of shit they have playing corner back. Bill Davis leaves them two out there one on one and even a stiff like Romo can pick them, apart with 6 seconds in the pocket, Good defences protect sub par corners by blitzing and getting to the QB, Davis chooses to play two deep zone with one on one on the outsides....just heinous.......:coffee:

How does a two deep zone equal one on one on the outside??

Too many hits to the leather helmet dog??

How does a two deep zone equal one on one on the outside??

Too many hits to the leather helmet dog??

They were dropping the inside backers 10 yards off the line and the safties like 30 yards off, Whitten was settleing in behind the linebackers and killing them and by the time the safties got over the top to help the corners out, Dez was already spiking the ball......:coffee:

INITIALLY, This call and the play before where Murray was never down by contact was blind play calling at its finest, but in the end I'll take it!!!!! Bring on the LIONS!!

This says it all.

Today Dez had 2 TD's and 97 yds......in the 1st quarter!

rewepcn38oflwwmymefo.gif

Back