• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Prohormone ban and designer steroid control act 2014

DieStrongDianabol

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Whats up. Im sure some of you have heard of the new bill passed by the senate banning all the pro hormones and designers out right now. Last time a bill like this was passed I did not get my hands on enough superdrol, like I wish I had. Anyways my question is whats the deal with M-sten and some of this other orals I see advertised. Ive ran super DMZ and it was decent, hardened me up a little bit nothing like dbol or winny for me. Are any of these pro hormones getting banned worth stocking up on while they're still on the mainstream supp websites?? Or should I just say fuck it and stick with the tried and true original AAS orals like dbol winny anadrol etc.

Any experiences, thoughts are appreciated with these PHs and DSs

DieStrongDianabol

IronMagLabs EpiTren, Halo Extreme and DecaDrol are explicitly listed by chemical nomenclature in the ban. By law the president has 10 days to sign this into law after passing by the Senate. That means anytime before December 21st these will become scheduled steroids by the DEA. We will immediately stop selling these products when the bill is signed. That can happen as early as December 15th. However we don't know if Obama will be golfing or working Monday.

SDMZ3 and M-STEN are NOT explicitly listed in the bill but they are implied. The future of these two IML products looks bad.

All IML andro's look safe at this time.

I'm personally going to get 12 EpiTren for personal use. LOVE that combo.

Msten is a big time mass gainer and strength gainer. Id say it's the strongest. Other swear super dmz 3.0 was stronger but I ran that. No where near 3 caps (30mg) of msten. I'd say stock up on msten if u could. I got 8 bottles.

Msten is a big time mass gainer and strength gainer. Id say it's the strongest. Other swear super dmz 3.0 was stronger but I ran that. No where near 3 caps (30mg) of msten. I'd say stock up on msten if u could. I got 8 bottles.

IronMagLabs EpiTren, Halo Extreme and DecaDrol are explicitly listed by chemical nomenclature in the ban. By law the president has 10 days to sign this into law after passing by the Senate. That means anytime before December 21st these will become scheduled steroids by the DEA. We will immediately stop selling these products when the bill is signed. That can happen as early as December 15th. However we don't know if Obama will be golfing or working Monday.

SDMZ3 and M-STEN are NOT explicitly listed in the bill but they are implied. The future of these two IML products looks bad.

All IML andro's look safe at this time.

I'm personally going to get 12 EpiTren for personal use. LOVE that combo.

Word. M-sten is the one people keep recommending I will buy a couple then for personal use of course

I'm a big fan of epistane at a higher dose

I never got to try superdrol but Everyone says it's pretty much a clone

Superdrol was the shit. It's my favorite mass oral. Gonna have to try out this msten before it gets the hammer.

I never got to try superdrol but Everyone says it's pretty much a clone

Yeah they changed it a few times. M-drol was my favorite of them and for me it was just big dry gains, hardened me up, and gave me sick strength on my lifts. Damn it was good while it lasted. For me it was like a drier dbol

Tony you run 3 caps of msten a day? I have ran the SDMZ cycle but never messed with any of the others from IML. I'm about 180 looking to put on so caught between SDMZ and MSten. I'm constantly around 8% BF year round because of my eating and high metabolism.

IML Gear Cream!
Superdrol was the shit. It's my favorite mass oral. Gonna have to try out this msten before it gets the hammer.

Sherk let me know if you don't get ur hands on any...I'll shoot some ur way. I owe you brother. Oh and if u swing this way I still expect a ring

Tony you run 3 caps of msten a day? I have ran the SDMZ cycle but never messed with any of the others from IML. I'm about 180 looking to put on so caught between SDMZ and MSten. I'm constantly around 8% BF year round because of my eating and high metabolism.

Yea 3 caps bro. I bumped it to 4 the last 10 days of a 30 day cycle. Don't recommend that. Felt blood pressure rise like a mf. I coulda just went longer at 3 caps and prolly gotten more gains but it's the strongest steroid I've taken. By far the biggest strength gains ever. Went up around 12lbs and kept about 7lbs two months AFTER pct when I was ready to cycle again. Kept all the strength. This is why I won't try any others

Ran dmz 3.0 didn't see the gains like msten but then again I went with the recommended dose on that

Yea 3 caps bro. I bumped it to 4 the last 10 days of a 30 day cycle. Don't recommend that. Felt blood pressure rise like a mf. I coulda just went longer at 3 caps and prolly gotten more gains but it's the strongest steroid I've taken. By far the biggest strength gains ever. Went up around 12lbs and kept about 7lbs two months AFTER pct when I was ready to cycle again. Kept all the strength. This is why I won't try any others

30-40 mg M-STEN daily is pushing the dose brother. I never went over 20 mg M-STEN daily and it made me VERY aggressive. Channeling the aggression in the gym was key for me. LOL!

30-40 mg M-STEN daily is pushing the dose brother. I never went over 20 mg M-STEN daily and it made me VERY aggressive. Channeling the aggression in the gym was key for me. LOL!

Ur right bro...30mg was enough and I would highly discourage anyone going above that. Like I said I felt my BP rise like hell and I never have had high BP. It was intense for about the first day or 2 I was on 40mg. 30 just felt like a sweet spot for me.

i was looking on your site heavy, but i couldn't see the dosage per cap of each compound in sdmz 3.0. is that information available or is it proprietary?

i was looking on your site heavy, but i couldn't see the dosage per cap of each compound in sdmz 3.0. is that information available or is it proprietary?
Its public but with the site upgrades its probably buried somewhere.

Each capsule of SDMZ3 contains;

10mg M-Sten
10mg Dimethazine
10mg Alpha-1

Gonna buy a bottle of epitren, I've always wanted to try it and its now its only like $28 with the sale.

Grabbed four bottles of EpiTren. Never used it but I'll give it a try at this price!

Get Shredded!
Grabbed four bottles of EpiTren. Never used it but I'll give it a try at this price!
Thank you, its one of my favorites. Nice steady lean gains.

Heavy, isn't the alpha in sdmz3 listed?

Cool. Still grabbed 4 bottles today anyway😄

Does it sound odd that small amounts of Epi makes me paranoid, pissed off and my joints hurt? Stacked on 50mg/day of Trest of course.

Back