• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Cycle with test c; let me know if Im good to go

GDonnar1234

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Im 25; weigh 175lbs. Trained for the past 12 years with varying intensity. Im going to be eating around 300-3500 calories per day; keeping track of macros.
Heres the plan:

1-12 Test C - 500mg/week
1-14 adex - .5mg/eod
5-14 HCG - 1000iu/week

PCT
15-18 Clomid - 50mg/day
15-20 nolva - 20mg/day
15-20 adex - .5mg/eod

Do I need to bump up the HCG in weeks 13 and 14. Should I be using HCG weeks 1-4?
Thanks in advance.

Plenty of guidance here if you look around on this exact topic. Read the stickies.

That's complete overkill on the HCG IMO.

I honestly wouldn't worry about it for a short, test only cycle but you'll get mixed opinions on that.

Adex is fine, but I prefer aromasin because there's no rebound. 12.5mg/day.

PCT is overkill too. I recommend:
Clomid - 50/50/50/50
Nolva - 40/40/20/20

No need for 6 weeks of pct on such a mild cycle.

That's complete overkill on the HCG IMO.

I honestly wouldn't worry about it for a short, test only cycle but you'll get mixed opinions on that.

Adex is fine, but I prefer aromasin because there's no rebound. 12.5mg/day.

PCT is overkill too. I recommend:
Clomid - 50/50/50/50
Nolva - 40/40/20/20

No need for 6 weeks of pct on such a mild cycle.
exactly what I was looking for. Im sure you guys get tired of "first cycle" posts but theres a lot of nervousness with messing it up. I appreciate the response.

Yeah man, same setup for me.
First go at it as well
test C @500/week x 1-12weeks
ADEX 0.5 eod weeks 1-14
Novo week 15-18 40/40/20/20
All stocked and g2g

Then off everything for 12 weeks after novo then contemplate/plan 2nd cycle
Great advice from some experience dudes on this site. Love it!
Good luck bro!

yeah first one! looking forward to it and have seen countless posts advising for a test only first cycle.

Warrior set you up pretty nicely man. Personally, I would run hcg though. It's cheap, and only helps in recovery. I run it from day 1 @ 250iu twice a week with my test injections. So 500iu total. Run it up until 5 days before pct. adex @ .5mg eod may be a bit high. I'd start @ .25 eod and see how that goes. Crashing your e2 feels awful and should be avoided. Also no AI in pct. just nolva-clomid.

Back