• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Keto diet while on cycle

Boris2247

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys, I did a keto diet once while i was on winny, did CKD and lost from 95kg to 86 in less than 2 months.

Was gonna start using tri-trenbolone, test and winny in january, and at first i was thinking of bulking, but now I am considering doing keto diet again while on the cycle.

My question is, will going on a keto diet natural cause catabolysm, aka muscle loss, or will it be prevented if I eat enough proteins and fats?
Also, if going on a keto diet without the juice is not a good idea, which ones would you recommend?
I am going to be on the diet for 3 months and will try to get my bf to around 8% if possible, right now it's around 15-17%

My final question is: if I use the three mentioned steroids in keto, can I still gain some muscle mass, or will it just prevent catabolysm?

Sounds to me you want shed fat and put on a few pounds of muscle at the same time. I would not do a keto diet while on juice you want to take in less of the bad fats while on a cycle .the juice will cause your bloodlipid profile to go out of wack. Eat clean lots of cardio will do the trick..

I loose less muscle tissue on keto than on carb cycling type of diets.
Keep your fats high, protein moderate and carbs to minimum. Carb refeed once every 5 days, if you are using glucose disposal agents, otherwise refeed once every 8 days.
If you haven't already read Bodyopus by Dan Duchaine.

Back