• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Not your typical New Guy!

topspeed300km

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What's up guys! i'm really excited about finally joining the ASF forums to chat, learn and expand my knowledge and diet, training, and supplementation.
A little about myself.. i am a 26yr old former competitive amateur endurance athlete and was for about 12 years, competing in road racing/track/XC/triathlon/ultra's. I have always been in the gym lifting to stay healthy but never the main go of growth. Studying sports medicine and exercise science really sparked my interested into all things strength/power/BB. Tired of being skinny and weak i dropped that ish and focused on lifting hard and diet and have put on 25lbs+.
Enough babbling, i have been following the forums for a month or two and finally want to join the conversation!!! seems to be a lot of knowledgeable people, and some great sponors!!:winkfinger:

Cheers,
TS.

Welcome to ASF. I dabble in endurance events as well, and unfortunately it's not the most compatible with this lifestyle. I'll take my 205 lbs over the 145 I was in college ANY DAY.

Welcome to ASF. I dabble in endurance events as well, and unfortunately it's not the most compatible with this lifestyle. I'll take my 205 lbs over the 145 I was in college ANY DAY.

Your telling me, it gets old quickly..on to Bigger and better things! merry christmas guys!

IML Gear Cream!
Welcome bro, I'm also an endurance athlete, mostly triathlons and mountaineering. Finding that balance between being better than most and still able to move is always my goal.

Welcome bro, I'm also an endurance athlete, mostly triathlons and mountaineering. Finding that balance between being better than most and still able to move is always my goal.

seems tough to do! the body always wants to favor one side or the other. Did it for so long, got tired of chronic fatigue, and being skinny. LOVED being fast though! lol.

Welcome to ASF bro! You should be able to some mass quickly now.

Welcome BRO!!! fuck running. Hard on the knees. Squatting 500+ pounds isnt.

My brain imploded a little but with the running too but I'm looking forward to your input Its cool to hear from AAS users with different goals.

My brain imploded a little but with the running too but I'm looking forward to your input Its cool to hear from AAS users with different goals.

thanks for all the warm welcomes guys! and i will still do the occasional Time trial on my TT bike.

300km per hour? that's around 190mph or so. that's mighty dam fast for a push bike. when i hear TT i think Isle of Man. welcome.

Get Shredded!
300km per hour? that's around 190mph or so. that's mighty dam fast for a push bike. when i hear TT i think Isle of Man. welcome.

Na, 300km comes from my other passion..cars. Isle of man is badass though. Have done some road racing/TT/Tri's

Ultras and now bodybuilding? Wow.

Back