• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

PCT question

BballManiac

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have a question regarding post cycle therapy after my first cycle.

I will be running a 10 week cycle of Test E (500mg/week). During the first four weeks I will also be running Dbol (30mg/ED). For the first 4 weeks I will be taking Arimidex at .5mg/ED, followed by 6 weeks at .25mg/ED.

For my post cycle, I plan on taking Clomid, Nolvadex, and Arimidex with starting doses at 300mg/ED, 40mg/ED, and .25mg/ED respectively, with decreasing doses in subsequent weeks for 4 weeks.

Here are my questions. Should I also take HCG? Is there anything else I should take? Also how long should I wait after my last injection to begin post cycle therapy? Also is 4 weeks of post cycle therapy sufficient?

Thanks all.

^^^^ this and I believe ur clonus and nolva dosages are on the high end. You could easily do Nolva only which I prefer cuz I believe it kickstarts me better without the sides. I'd do nolva

40/40/20/20/20

Plus read that sticky. It was not my intention to spoon feed

2 weeks after last pin 50 mgs clomid daily for 4 weeks.

Don't over complicate it

That's pretty high adex Imo.... I prefer aromisan for pct... Lots of people respond differently to their first cycles . I did the same exact cycle and had nearly no atrophy and didbnt notice much for being shut down.

Back