• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Very Lean Bulk Advice

instant.muscle

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello, was hoping some of you fine gentlemen wouldn't mind giving me a hand. Looking for a good ratio of kCals, Protein, Carbs and Fats for a very lean bulk. My current diet consists of 2,500 calories, 250 grams of protein, 250 grams of carbs, 80 grams of fat. I'm not really a big time nutritionist so any help would be welcome, I just know how to lift.

Now some info on myself, I've been lifting for 13 years, my stats are 5'11 215. I wanted to do a very long 20 week super lean bulker and try and get to about 230 and drop some body fat while doing so. Haven't touched anything anabolic in 3 years so i'm expecting great results (hopefully lol).

The cycle I am going to be running with it:

1-4 Dbol 40mg ED
1-20 Test 500mg EW
1-10 NPP 400mg EW
11-20 Tren E 400mg EW
17-20 Winny 50mg ED

All advice and opinions are welcome, thanks again in advance!

I would think consuming 2500 calories at your size would put you in a deficit...

You are going to have to eat more than that. Stick to the staples,
boneless skinless grilled chicken
lean beef
fish
eggs/egg whites
protein bars/shakes
brown rice
yams/sweet potatoes
oatmeal
fruit
veggies
Generally home cooked (high protein) meals eaten in a surplus will yield the results you are looking for..

More androgens, more protein + lower carbs and total calories = shredded lean bulk. You're doing it right. Just listen to your body, never force feed, let the hormones work for you..

Back