• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

is this overkill for my gyno?

xbrxlunch

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I got estro rebound after finishing pct after a cycle.
I have a lump about the size of a pea or so, and my nipple is really puffy and tender. So I panicked and started running nolva at 40mg right away until I ran out. But in the mean time I ordered Prami, Letro, Ralox, and Exemstane.

Now my question is, is this overkill?
I'm running prami letro and ralox at the same time currently for 1 day now and just want to make sure here. I have the exemstane for after im done because its a suicidal ai.

Please help a noob out.

Also I should note that I got the prami because my nipple was lactating and a friend of mine told me it might be prolactin build up + gyno.

Standard gyno treatment is 20 mg Nolva daily for 8-12 weeks.

This. Where did you get your nolva? It may be bunk. What did your pct consist of. How long?

man i bet you feel like shit physically running prami/caber/ and the other shit all at once...it should pass just make sure your nolva is good

This. Where did you get your nolva? It may be bunk. What did your pct consist of. How long?

My nolva came from AR-R.

My PCT consisted of Post Cycle 3x, nolvadex....no ai( i think i fudged up here by not using one..)
I ran this for 4 weeks. A few days after finishing I noticed a slightly puffy left nipple, so I decided to get back on nolvadex. I ran it for probably another 4 weeks at 40mg and tapered off at the end. About 3 weeks after finishing my nolva treatment I noticed a small bump, didnt think much of it. Let it go for another week it got bigger so I decided to get back on nolvadex again. I ran 40mg again for a week until I finished off the bottle. I am now taking Raloxifene, i have no more nolva.

Update: Ralox is currently dosed at 60mg ED

Last edited:
No such thing as overkill when it comes to gyno. It's all pretty much experimental what we do to our hormones so try different things. I have heard that nolva lowers letro levels so those 2 might be contraindicated together but I'd go 2.5 mg letro for 4-6 weeks followed by 20 mg nolva, 25 mg aromasin for 4-6 weeks and see what happens.

Well since I don't have anymore Nolva on hand I have to use Ralox instead. So I suppose I'll run letro/ralox.. hopefully it goes away. I've got exemstane for afterwards, so hopefully this will help keep the gyno suppressed.

No info on the cycle you ran. That might help. Prami not tapered correctly can make you sick. Letro is very strong and is not meant to take ed.

IML Gear Cream!
I have not yet started to take the prami. I am currently on 60mg of ralox ed and .625mg of letro (.25mL). My friend urges me to take the prami because I lactate when I press up against something (like preacher curl). Should I start taking prami as well or no lol?

I have successfully used nolva @20mg ed and aromasin @25mg bid to crush gyno a few times in the past. Aromasin will also boost your natty T production while lowering your E2 levels.

Your combo is a bit extreme but should do the trick. As stated above, Im certain you are going to feel like hell running all of these drugs, good luck

I ran nolva for a while and it didn't do anything, my gyno got worse...
I would suspect your Nolvadex was not real or was under dosed brother.

Real Nolva binds to the E2 receptor in breast tissue period. This is irrefutable science and its why docs prescribe Nolvadex for gyno treatment.

An AI is not indicated if you are not on aromatizing steroids.

I would suspect your Nolvadex was not real or was under dosed brother.

Real Nolva binds to the E2 receptor in breast tissue period. This is irrefutable science and its why docs prescribe Nolvadex for gyno treatment.

An AI is not indicated if you are not on aromatizing steroids.

I don't think it was bunk, I ran it for a while and it kept me from developing gyno. I got blood work done and my test was 579, estrodial was 37. So if it was bunk, I'd imagine it wouldn't have restored my test levels. I only got gyno after I stopped taking it. Then I tried taking the nolva again to combat the gyno. However, I HAVE NO MORE NOLVADEX. All I have is ralox as a serm, and I've heard this is way better then nolva for reducing gyno and thats why I bought it.

So my question is will this crap work AND do I need to run the prami or not?

Prami would in theory help with the lactation, but I don't think anything in those pro hormones would cause an excess of prolactin. Generally you can keep prolactin at bay by keeping your estro in control. High estro will cause the same effects. Get your estrogen in control and it should subside. In the future don't take a ph by itself. You should always have a test base. A lot of guys think that they are safe because you can legally buy them, but they can fuck you up if not used properly. That's why they are now being banned.

I don't think it was bunk, I ran it for a while and it kept me from developing gyno. I got blood work done and my test was 579, estrodial was 37. So if it was bunk, I'd imagine it wouldn't have restored my test levels. I only got gyno after I stopped taking it. Then I tried taking the nolva again to combat the gyno. However, I HAVE NO MORE NOLVADEX. All I have is ralox as a serm, and I've heard this is way better then nolva for reducing gyno and thats why I bought it.

Then why did you say you ran nolva for a while and it did nothing and your gyno got worse?

20 mg Nolva daily is what a doc would prescribe for gyno.

take the prami I was lactating the prami stopped it, I let my estrogen get up and stay up.my legs were sore from estrogen edema all summer. I religiously take armidex, and prami I do every nite after last meal helps me sleep even raises g.h. I take the AI.eod half mg.eod prami half mg.ed.need to lower. 25 goodluck

caveman72 using not abusing

Why are you still commenting? Tell me something worth knowing, or gtfo my thread troll.

Lol now I'm a troll because you tried to act cool but where wrong. Do some research on your own. You bought every pct item you heard of instead of researching and figuring out what you actually need. You're an idiot, and uneducated. Why are you using aas if you don't know how to properly pct? You fucking clown

The answer to this thread was answered in the first post and it has escalated to this all because OP doesnt want to take the advice given...Move on..and hope you learned a lesson here...

Goodluck!!!

Back