• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

inject ya dick?!?!?!

jem92

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
now that i have your attention! lol
serious question. i was chatting with a buddy of mine about gh, he lacked a lot of knowledge so i had to explain the way hgh works and that it has a broad range of applications and effects on all types of tissue (except the brain and eyes, from what i have learned). but when i mentioned that it effectively induces growth of most tissues, he asked me "so, can it grow your dick?!" LMFAO :roflmao:
as the day went by i actually started to wonder that myself! anyone heard of dudes stabbing their dick with gh?!?!? :roflmao:

on another more serious note, what would one be looking for when getting blood tests pre cycle with hgh? i know igf1 levels are to be monitored but that seems like a very lengthy and specific test that would require full cooperation with a doctor and most arent going to issue blood tests and lengthy lab testing for a guy who wants to use it for physique enhancing purposes lol.

I've read an article on gh it was on a science based website and their findings were conclusive in a study that it did enhance "members" size.

HGH is the reason why we grow to begin with. It's effects are extremely widely versed in some. The only thing in the body that I personally know of that can no longer be affected by direct growth are bones from platelets closing. All other tissue is thrown up in the air. There has not been enough long term study on people out of adolescence to say what it can and can not do at the moment. I've personally known a few to say it had *some* growth effect, particularly thickening. But we do know it isn't going to keep growing your junk. Otherwise Mr.O's would all have horse dicks.

HGH is the reason why we grow to begin with. It's effects are extremely widely versed in some. The only thing in the body that I personally know of that can no longer be affected by direct growth are bones from platelets closing. All other tissue is thrown up in the air. There has not been enough long term study on people out of adolescence to say what it can and can not do at the moment. I've personally known a few to say it had *some* growth effect, particularly thickening. But we do know it isn't going to keep growing your junk. Otherwise Mr.O's would all have horse dicks.
:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:
so anyone have an answer to my other question? lol what labwork should be done?

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:
so anyone have an answer to my other question? lol what labwork should be done?

as far as i know probably just your igf-1 levels and possibly thyroid readings if you're just looking for things impacted by GH. that being said, GH affects so many things you're probably best off getting a full spectrum done if you're looking at it from a baseline perspective for health reasons.

Back