• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Distended stomach

mikehorning48

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ok im about a month off of a long cycle.no gh, igf, or any other peptides. I was using tren e for like 3 months and my stomach is distended a bit and it started about a month in to the tren. it hangs out further than my pecs. I've read that tren has an increasing effect on igf levels, but I've never seen anything about this effect from tren. Any thoughts.

It was over about 6 months with a small cruise in between 2 blasts. I trained 30 min of cardio everyday for 4 months then stopped cause tren made it hard. And my diet wasn't the best as far as cleanliness but carbs protein and cals were up.

Any orals? I sometimes hear oral steroids can cause this . I think it was a podcast with milos sarcev

IML Gear Cream!
I think the orals combined with the diet resulted in your stomach distending. Without seeing exactly what your diet was its really hard to pin point it.

Its winter now, so I wouldn't be too worried about what your mid section looks like. I know I don't lol. Maybe just tweak your diet a bit to clean it up and get some cardio in there now that you're off the tren.

Yea my diets a lot cleaner and I took some time off due to joint probs but I'll get on the cardio train again

I think the orals combined with the diet resulted in your stomach distending. Without seeing exactly what your diet was its really hard to pin point it.

Its winter now, so I wouldn't be too worried about what your mid section looks like. I know I don't lol. Maybe just tweak your diet a bit to clean it up and get some cardio in there now that you're off the tren.

40 lb increase wow..I agree with u socal ....even 190lbs isnt fat range ..? mikehorning whats ur height?.

Just gotta suck that shit in man. I'm a pro at it by now as i have been bulking for years now. I keep that bitch sucked in in public but soon as i get home I'm back to fat as fuck lol.

Surprising enough there is a large percentage of the population with some form of parasite. There dozens that are routinely found in our guts, they eat our foods and excrete waste into our systems, they cause heavy metal retention and rob us of valuable nutrients. Often times meals that we would normally not have an issue with will feed the parasites and this increases their excrement and can cause a lof of bloating etc.

Get Shredded!
Just gotta suck that shit in man. I'm a pro at it by now as i have been bulking for years now. I keep that bitch sucked in in public but soon as i get home I'm back to fat as fuck lol.
:roflmao:

Surprising enough there is a large percentage of the population with some form of parasite. There dozens that are routinely found in our guts, they eat our foods and excrete waste into our systems, they cause heavy metal retention and rob us of valuable nutrients. Often times meals that we would normally not have an issue with will feed the parasites and this increases their excrement and can cause a lof of bloating etc.
I don't think I have any parasite probs I did not too long ago and had to rid myself of the worms it sucked the meds made me shut a lot but that was when I first showed signs of infestation lmfao

Is what is distended hard or soft? If you're a heavy lifter you're going to have a thicker midsection.

Back