• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Best PH for Muscle Gains

taco

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Kind of a noob question here. There is a lot of information out there, but what you read or what is said does not always apply to real life. So I am more looking for opinions and experience from others more than what I have read in an article.. if that makes since.

A little bit of background info.

28, 5'10, 240, body fat is in the high teens. I am not new to AAS, I have ran a handful of cycles in the past, mostly just Test with an oral. I have also used Tren and EQ in previously. Recently I have switched to going the oral only route. I have found this works better for me and with my goals.

Currently, I am in the cutting mode. Basically trying to drop as much body fat as I can here in the next few months. I am running the sarm MK-2877, also know as Osta, to help hold muscle while I diet.

After I get done cutting, and will be looking at running my next cycle, and this is where I am in a predicament and am looking for advice from you guys.

Basically, based on your experiences, what is the best Pro Hormone, or Pro Hormone stack for pure lean muscle gains. When the time comes, I will be eating just slightly above maintenance calories, so please take that into consideration when you give me your opinion.

I will be looking at running the cycle for 6-8 weeks. My research indicates, that for what I am looking for, either MSten, Epistane, or DMZ are my best options. Then stacking one of those compounds with either Trenavar or LMG.

So I am just curious what worked the best for you. Cheers to everyone in advance, and happy holidays.

Msten. Mass and strength. Lean has to do more with diet than anything. Better hurry. Congress just passed a bill making pro hormones illegal. Classing them a controlled substance right along side with AAS.

superdrol, ot really a pro-h. but it can be effective. I would rec dbol, tbol or var too IMO

I would love to run superdrol again. One of the main reasons in going the oral only route, and running PH's is because they are legal. This congress thing really messes up what I am trying to do now. Have any idea when this is suppose to be enforced? I would assume it will be a few months..

How does this look

1-6 MSten - 20/20/20/20/20/20
1-6 Trenavar- 80/80/100/100/120/120

Maybe 4-Andro added to it?

Superdrol or epistane are my two favorites. But epistane high at 50-60mg daily.
I took halo/dmz/msten stack and had great results but wouldn't do it again. Tried trenavar once and it did absolutely nothing to me, won't waste money on it again.

sdmz i suppose...iml has it

Would you stack something like MSten and Epistane? Or would that be too much on the liver/body? 20mg MSten with 60mg of Epi for 6 weeks?

I heard AlphaShred is supposed to be good for cutting/shredding similar to Winny

Whatever you decide I would run a 4-andro base since it converts to Testosterone. Here are some ideas.

IronMagLabs Super DMZ 3.0 and 4-andro - (advanced oral users)
M-STEN and 4-andro
EpiTren and 4-andro

All the good stuff will be banned VERY soon as stated above.

http://www.ironmaglabs.com/

Would you stack something like MSten and Epistane? Or would that be too much on the liver/body? 20mg MSten with 60mg of Epi for 6 weeks?

There's some stacks much harsher than that out there available. I think you'd be just fine. And like heavy said, good idea to use 4-andro as well.
I think his 4-andro and epitren (ironmaglabs) would be your best option. That's what I'd personally go for.

IML Gear Cream!
Maybe 4-Andro added to it?

No maybe about it. Its necessary. 4andro or SOME kind of test base should be added to ANY cycle. This ain't a suggestion, it's a prescription. Run a cycle (suppressing ur natural testosterone) and see how u feel. When ur going to suppress ur body's own natural test levels gotta give ur body something to run on.

Just tryin to help u bro

I was just worried about the toxicity with stacking all the orals together, so I didn't know if 4-Andro would be over doing it. What would be the most effective dose of 4-Andro, 100mg/day? Also, I usually get pretty bad pumps whenever I run orals, so I didn't want to overdue it with that aspect either.

I think right now I am leaning towards the MSten, Epi, and 4-Andro route. Would it be too much to Trenovar to that as well? Or would that just be pointless. I am just trying to put together the best possible cycle.

Also, how soon do you think the ban will take place? Companies will be allowed to sell what they have in stock still, correct? So it still should be some time..

I was just worried about the toxicity with stacking all the orals together, so I didn't know if 4-Andro would be over doing it. What would be the most effective dose of 4-Andro, 100mg/day? Also, I usually get pretty bad pumps whenever I run orals, so I didn't want to overdue it with that aspect either.

I think right now I am leaning towards the MSten, Epi, and 4-Andro route. Would it be too much to Trenovar to that as well? Or would that just be pointless. I am just trying to put together the best possible cycle.

Also, how soon do you think the ban will take place? Companies will be allowed to sell what they have in stock still, correct? So it still should be some time..

Keep it simple. Andro is not methylated so no worries on toxicity there. Don't go adding "this" or "that" just cuz it sounds good. 4andro and msten at 3 caps daily of each would be a solid stack. Or even 2 4andro and 3 msten daily. Trust me. It will do the trick.

4-andro does not load up your organs like methylated oral steroids so stacking it with designers is perfectly fine. Most guys run 4-andro at 2-4 caps daily.

Honestly the ban could happen Monday if Obama signs this into law. Then its game over period. It will be illegal to sell designer steroids that day. Who knows, he could sign it into law in a week or in a month. We just don't know.

The good news is 4-andro will still be legal so I would buy as much M-STEN and EpiTren as you can ASAP and buy the bare minimum 4-andro for your next cycle.

heavyiron15 for 15% off your entire IronMagLabs order

What is a safer compound and more studied....Epistane or M-Sten

So once the bill is signed.. they become 100% illegal? Companies will not be allowed to sell the stock of them that they already have? I hope this takes at least a week.. then I can pick up a shit load of stuff with my Christmas bonus.

They will be banned in less than 10 days

IronMagLabs just dropped prices on SDMZ 3.0, M-STEN, EpiTren, Halo Extreme and DecaDrol

25% discount code is also active + free shipping on orders over $200

25% discount code is PHBAN

BUY NOW!

I've seen most places offering 15-25% off on PHs right now due to the ban. But do you guys know of any sites with super low sales going? I know when SD got banned, some places were selling out their stock for only like 9 bucks a bottle.

Get Shredded!
The only thing I have seen is 15-25% off. I've been looking around for a HUGE blowout sale.. have not found anything extreme yet.

I have read that a lot of people like MSten at 30mg/day? Any opinions on that? I am thinking I am going to go..

1-6 MSten - 30mg/day
1-6 4-Andro - 4 caps/day

7-10 PCT

11-14 OFF

15-20 Epistane + Trenovar + 4-Andro

Ironmag labs I bought 3 get one free. And 25% off and try dropped about 5-6 bucks so I ended up paying about $25 a bottle (msten)

good deal..??ive been waiting on a new credit card and just hope it shows before the ban...got about 4 bills in my cart now which gets me a free iml tshirt and a hell of a discount...

Doesn't congress have anything better to do with their time? Fucking cock blocking politicians make me sick.

Ironmag labs I bought 3 get one free. And 25% off and try dropped about 5-6 bucks so I ended up paying about $25 a bottle (msten)

Ill prob end up getting some dmz 3.0 and epitren from IML... But want to find a place with a blowout sale as well so I can order a shit ton for future use

IronMagLabs just slashed pricing AGAIN!

With the buy 3 get one free + 25% off + free shipping over $200 + the base pricing slashed this is OVER a 60% SAVINGS from last week on all PH's and designers!!!

I have NEVER seen pricing this low in IronMagLabs history!

Discount code = PHBAN

BUY NOW!

IronMagLabs just slashed pricing AGAIN!

With the buy 3 get one free + 25% off + free shipping over $200 + the base pricing slashed this is OVER a 60% SAVINGS from last week on all PH's and designers!!!

I have NEVER seen pricing this low in IronMagLabs history!

Discount code = PHBAN

BUY NOW!

Bump for solid products at rock bottom prices!!!

Just bought 15 bottles of goods but fuck this ban... Seriously, congress has wayyyy more shit to deal with than people trying to better themselves through fitness..

Couple of cycle scenarios I'd like you guys to look at.

1-8 MSten - 20mg/day
1-8 4-Andro - 2 caps/day

or

1-4 SuperDrol - 20mg/day
1-4 4-Andro - 2 caps/day

Just bought 15 bottles of goods but fuck this ban... Seriously, congress has wayyyy more shit to deal with than people trying to better themselves through fitness..
Do you have any personal experience with any of them? Whats your preffered product on iml as far as ph goes?

Back