• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Fuck anadrol

nuttz51

I am a pothead
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Does anyone really like this stuff? As soon as I start taking it I baloon up and look like shit regardless of how I eat and train.

Does anyone really like this stuff? As soon as I start taking it I baloon up and look like shit regardless of how I eat and train.
This seems like you aren't taking real anadrol

Love it @ 50 mg and 25 mg of dbol. I get better gains than dbol alone, and feel great. Goes to absolute hell at 100 mg.

Well duh brother. That's what it does. It's usually used as a kickstart. Ur going to retain water. Intramuscular water thought. Not a bad thing. Everyone retains water. Most methylated compounds are like that. Dbol is the same way although I think anadrol is worse. As soon as u discontinue the drol it goes away

....shhhh be careful what u say. The god of methylates may hear you

Well duh brother. That's what it does. It's usually used as a kickstart. Ur going to retain water. Intramuscular water thought. Not a bad thing. Everyone retains water. Most methylated compounds are like that. Dbol is the same way although I think anadrol is worse. As soon as u discontinue the drol it goes away

....shhhh be careful what u say. The god of methylates may hear you

I love dbol. Anadrol seems like just a way over potent version.

Dbol is great for the off season to put on mass (and can be done while staying lean with good diet and cardio)

Anadrol is great pre contest to fill out and get water in the muscle. Not as much in terms of mass but great to give you a pop before a show.

What's ur dosage? Seem Adrol gets that same complaint. If u don't like just drop it.

I still have a shit ton I made an order from a sponsor on another forum and delivery was 2 months late so the guy gave me 400 50mg drols

You will hold water on Anadrol, it's part of the drug's characteristics. Take Dandelion Root while on it three times a day to keep water down. You'll piss a lot more, but that is only good for the kidneys.

*Also add in some cardio to sweat out the excess water.

send it here bro...never tried it...

also hows your back bro?

Last edited:
thought the point of abombs was to help stretch the fascia cause you certainly dont keep abomb and dbol gains

thought the point of abombs was to help stretch the fascia cause you certainly dont keep abomb and dbol gains

I'd argue that, I think a lot of people are misguided by thinking the intra-muscular water weight is "gains"

your title is my reply when people ask me about drol... nuff said... : /
suxs a have a bunch... only reason id use it again, if i even do...

The last time I ran anadrol I found it made me nauseated and very lethargic. The nausea made it counterproductive to bulking because I didn't want to eat anything and the sight of food made me want to puke.

I loved anadrol made me strong as shit but it did make it hard to eat. I didn't lose too much weight after I was done either which is surprising because I hear a lot of people lose most everything

Back