• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Tren, Test, Dbol Cycle LOG

mick.28

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm 7 weeks into a tren test dbol cycle and things are going pretty well. Everyone has already told me I shouldn't be doing tren because i'm not experienced enough but I went ahead and started the cycle and I wanted to post how things are going so others could maybe learn from my success and my mistakes. We've already filled up my first post with all the reasons I'm too unexperianced and stupid and disrespectful so lets try to keep this thread as informative as possible. Remember... Criticism is welcome but nonconstructive criticism helps no one.

Heres my cycle:
.5cc of test 400 twice a week 1-16: 400mg a week total
1cc of tren e 200 twice a week 1-16: 400mg a week total
40mg of dbol every day for first 6 weeks.
10mg aromison every day 1-16 ---- maybe I should take this into/through my pct??? Not sure???
.25mg caber twice a week 1-16
accutane 20-40mg everyday weeks 12-pct
I take multi vitamins everyday (animal pax) and milk thistle and omega 3 fish oil --- considering some creatine but haven't found allot of info about creatin while on cycle.

Weeks 1-3 were fairly stright forward.... not a big difference in strength or size but was getting some slow gains. went from a body weight of 160lbs to 164lbs in the first 3 weeks and 4 x 5 bench went from 215 to 235. Sides were also pretty minimal during this time other than insomnia and very vivid realistic dreams. The insomnia kinda sucked but wasn't too bad, never had a problem falling asleep but wake up multiple times throughout the night.

Weeks 4-6 (current) has been a different story.... starting in week 4 my strength and weight started going through the roof. I gained another 12lbs (176lb) over these last 3 weeks and my 4x5 bench has gone from 235 up to 285. My squat, deadlift and military all have increased as well. All my muscle feel very full and extremely pumped throughout the day and my pants and shirts barely fit me anymore. Sex drive increased quite a bit at the beginning but has tapered off a little lately and I've also noticed I can last allot longer in the bedroom before I go.... Now on to the negatives (i want to give a complete/fair review of my experience so far):

1: Insomnia is still there - wake up multiple times during the night but usually can get back to sleep within 5-10 minutes.
2: My nipples stared getting pretty sensitive and even had a lump under the left nipple at about week 4, started taking 20mg of nolva everyday and up'd my aromasin to 20mg a day. lump went away but sensitivity is still there. I just stopped the dbol so I'm hoping the sensitivity goes away soon.
3: My cardio has gotten pretty bad... I feel ok during the day but when in the gym I get extremely winded after my sets (particularly squat, deadlift and bench). I know tren is know for this but I feel the main reason i'm getting so winded is my muscle's/strength have gone up so fast they have out grown my lung capacity. I hate doing cardio because i'm so lean as it is and wanting to bulk as much as possible but I do feel that I need to do more cardio.
4: Shoulders and joints are starting to get very tight and sore when pushing myself in the gym. About half way through my chest workout my shoulders are pumping so bad that I can barely continue. Heavy bench and heavy dumbells seam to be the worst cause of this. like my cardio I think the sudden increase in strength has outgrown my joints and tendons. I'm going to switch my rep range which is usually somewhere between 8-4 up to 12-15 to try to avoid injury because I feel that if i keep pushing heavy weight at low reps (usually 4x5) something is going to let loose.
5: My final bad side is just the way i feel after my workouts. My body feels so exhausted and depleted that I can barely find the strength and energy to take a shower and make dinner. Particularly on back and leg day which is my hardest workout day due to the high number of large muscle groups I'm working. I dont think i'm over training because i'm working out every other day and one a 3 day rotation (chest/bis, shoulders/tris, back/legs). I once again feel that my rapid muscle increase is the cause. I think my cardio and body just cant keep up with my strength gains and gets completely depleted after heavy workout days. Not only do I feel completely exhausted after a hard workout, I feel pretty shitty... just tired, exhausted, almost light headed and just drained.

Final note... caber makes me feel really shitty for about 24 hours. I'm reduced my does to .25mgs once a week because everytime I take it I feel tired, get headaches and just feel like crap for about 24 hours.

Overall I am thrilled with my gains so far and pretty happy with the cycle. None of the sides have been bad enough to consider stopping my cycle but I am a little concerned with my body's ability to adapt and handle all this added muscle and strength. I'm hoping by changing to higher reps and adding a couple cardio days into the week I avoid injuring myself.

One more thing... I purchased some HCG that I plan on starting week 10 through week 17 to help with recover/pct.

Which Caber are you using? Usually I have the opposite effect, feel and sleep great on Caber dose days. I have ran many tren e test e dbol cycles and like to run the test at 750/wk, tren/400wk and Dbol 50mg/ day divided into two doses. I know many like tren higher than test but this is what has worked for me.

Good luck, I do remember the lethargic days, hopefully you can get them to go away. Do you plan to do bloodwork?

Here's a current picture... Still want to gain another 10lbs as long as i think my body can handle it. Might cut the cycle short and stop at 12 weeks if I reach my goals and feel i'm pushing the limit. My caber is from mjr and it seams to work (nipple puffyness is noticeably less 2-5 days after dose) but it make sme feel pretty shitty. Not so bad that I cant handle it but I dont look forward to the 24 hours after my dose.

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 35
Even if you do cut it short at 12 weeks you are going to be feeling that tren for a while. My last cycle it took over a month before the night sweats went away, was still making gains that whole time so it didn't bother me much. I couldn't believe how long it stays active for.

Some of your joint soreness could be from low estro. 400mg test is a low dose and tren doesn't convert to estro. Many don't use an AI when at 500 or below. You might try EOD. The puffy nip problem could be prolactin issue. Does it leak? Sounds like you're doing pretty good so far. I'm in week 2 of a similar cycle. I take z quil to keep me asleep.

My nipples will leak if I don't take my caber at least once a week. I try'd to cut out the caber completely but my nipples started leaking (only when I squeezed them) so have been on once a week and it works well at keeping the lactating in check. I'd like to throw a little deca into the mix to help lube my joints but I think and i know everyone else thinks i'm already taking too much gear as it is. The pain doesn't hurt or feel like an injury, it feels like I have an insane pump, lactic acid burn in my shoulders... 15 minutes after my workout it subsides and feels fine until I start hitting the weights hard again. Maybe its just a sign that my shoulders are getting worked hard and its not a bad thing??? I can tolerate the pain and can push through it but I just dont want to risk hurting myself. My last cycle I pushed my curls too hard and injured a tendon in my right bicep that is still not 100% and that was in march (probably shouldn't have been doing 65lb dumbbell curls....lol).

I don't think i have low estro because my nipples are telling me otherwise... but i will find out next wed because im scheduled for bloodwork at labcorp.

I was looking at doing this exact same cycle. I've done a 12 week 500mg/week test c earlier this year. Prior to that I was all natural. I'm looking for strength as a priority with some physical enhancement. My goals are different (powerlifting). I'm at 425lb raw bench at 155lbs bodyweight. I'm hoping to hit 500lb by mid 2015. I am considering adding 50mg Anavar ed part way through a 14 week cycle. My bench is pretty high for someone my size but I don't look near as good as you....it's all central nervous training that got me there.

I had a lot of joint and muscle soreness and similar eod fatigue. I was also doing an hour of intense cardio to burn 1000 calories every morning at 5am.

I was planning on starting out with 200mg tren weekly for about 4 weeks then stepping it up to 400. I was planning on keeping test to 250mg and using 40 dbol also. I'm planning on starting this Jan 5th so I have plenty of time to plan for adjustments.

What does your diet look like? Protein intake? I cut out gluten products for health and minimize carb intake except directly after lifting. I do 160-200g protein daily and its everything I can do to keep my weight on.

Last edited:
holy shit.... 425lb bench at 155lb body weight is insane dude!!!! How tall are you? Is that with one of those bench vest or just all you? My goal was to do twice my body weight which I figured would be around 370-380 at about 185-190. I definitely believe that the nervous system needs to develop and grow just the way your muscles need to... I see people starting out strugling with really "easy" weight and its not because they don't have the strength to push the weight its because they're mind and nervous system doesn't know how to tell there muscle's to push heavy weight.

I take a 1000 calorie weight gainer shake first thing in the morning as breakfast and right before bed. Then try to get at least 1,000 calories for lunch and 1,200 for dinner. I also snack between breakfast and lunch and between lunch and dinner (probably another 600 calories a day). My total calorie intake is right around 5,200 a day. My weight gainer is very high in protein and also very high in carbs... lunch is usually pasta with a green veggie and dinner is usually chicken or beef with a green veggie. I don't know my exact carb and protein intake but I know my carbs intake is really high because of my weight gainer and i love pasta. I need to keep better track of carbs and protein but I'm always counting calories instead.... the way i see it the more calories i can consume the more weight i will gain.

Last edited:
I've never used a bench vest. I think it's just genetic. I did a shitload of push ups and pull ups when I was in middle school and high school. I was in the 300 club in HS for bench, but I weighed 105. I hit 400 @ 142 when I was 23. I stopped lifting when I was 26 as my career took off and I had a family and eventually 4 kids. I'm 45 now and just started lifting again in March after a 19 year break. I've had two shoulder dislocations and a rotator cuff repair a year and a half ago. Kids are almost all grown so I focused on myself again. I was hoping to bench 250lb because of my shoulder. First week back I could barely work out with 135. Muscle memory kicked in and I was at 300 in 6 weeks. Hit 425 in July. Tore my right pec slightly (grade 2; 2 inch long-1inch wide) doing burnouts with 185. Let that heal for 6 weeks; started over. I hit 405 again 3 weeks ago after nearly 6 months of babying my chest on the bench. I'm 5'7. I never maxed on squat, but in college I could get 550 for about 10 reps. Now, I don't work out with more that about 360 on squats; I have a broken L3 & L4 left transverse process broken off on both and a herniated disk in between them.

I think I was just lucky and have thick tendons and was able to build my central nervous system up well along the way. Do some research on strength vs mass and you will see strength is more a function of the nervous system which is why you may see people who are incredibly strong but not necessarily muscular or only slightly muscular. Powerlifters are like this because they stay in a weight class and don't want to increase in size. I'm more or less in that category. That being said I'll never compete and these are just all personal bests, so I'm going to go for select goals like benching 500 then do some muscle building.

IML Gear Cream!
holy shit.... 425lb bench at 155lb body weight is insane dude!!!! How tall are you? Is that with one of those bench vest or just all you? My goal was to do twice my body weight which I figured would be around 370-380 at about 185-190. I definitely believe that the nervous system needs to develop and grow just the way your muscles need to... I see people starting out strugling with really "easy" weight and its not because they don't have the strength to push the weight its because they're mind and nervous system doesn't know how to tell there muscle's to push heavy weight.

I take a 1000 calorie weight gainer shake first thing in the morning as breakfast and right before bed. Then try to get at least 1,000 calories for lunch and 1,200 for dinner. I also snack between breakfast and lunch and between lunch and dinner (probably another 600 calories a day). My total calorie intake is right around 5,200 a day. My weight gainer is very high in protein and also very high in carbs... lunch is usually pasta with a green veggie and dinner is usually chicken or beef with a green veggie. I don't know my exact carb and protein intake but I know my carbs intake is really high because of my weight gainer and i love pasta. I need to keep better track of carbs and protein but I'm always counting calories instead.... the way i see it the more calories i can consume the more weight i will gain.

You're up 70 pounds on your bench at week 6 and think you're going to put another 100 pounds on top of that in oe cycle..? I donno about that...

Add whinny on your last 2 weeks. Fuck it your running a good cycle might as well finish it off

My 4x5 rep right now is 285. I want my max to be 370-380. I could probably max around 325 right now so I need to add 50 more pounds to my bench not 100. That's crazy bench numbers. I've never seen anyone at that body weight bench those kinda numbers and I saw allot of jacked dudes in college.

My 4x5 rep right now is 285. I want my max to be 370-380. I could probably max around 325 right now so I need to add 50 more pounds to my bench not 100. That's crazy bench numbers. I've never seen anyone at that body weight bench those kinda numbers and I saw allot of jacked dudes in college.

Looks like your going by your 5 rep strength.
Just to give you a reference point, when my max was 370, 315lbs was my 5 rep weight. So you aren't super far off. But it's a hard number to get to. Don't get too anxious.. Even if your muscles are ready for it, other parts of your body might not be. Don't want to injure yourself

That's my main concern is hurting myself. My shoulders burn like crazy now when I do heavy bench and dumbbells but I think its just lattic acid burn and not joint/tendon pain. I don't actually max out because I'm kinda afraid to so I typically do my 5 rep and calculate what my max would be from that. 315 x 5 sounds about right.

I've had a lot of trouble with my left shoulder because I used to have really wide benches. Two shoulder dislocations and a torn rotator. I had that repaired two years ago. I bench close grip for all benches; about 2-3 inches inside of the marks on the bar and that has taken all the stress off my shoulders. I never would have thought I could put up huge numbers close benching, but it has worked for me and saved my shoulders.

I wouldn't say my bench is really wide... I've seen people bench allot wider than me but I bench with my pinkys on the bars. I think all bars are different though so I will measure and let you know how wide my grip is. Maybe Ill try bringing it in some

My grip is pretty narrow as well. But in return I bring the bar down lower on my chest than I would if I were to have a wide grip. Once I got used to this technique and it wasn't "awkward" anymore, my bench number went up significantly.
And where your hands are at on the bar will be different for everyone. If I have my pinkys on the rings... You might have longer arms so you may need your pointer fingers on the rings to have a similar grip to me. Make sense?
To figure out your grip, just grab the bar, bring it down just below your nips, keep your elbows in... And figure out where your grip needs to be on the bar in order for your arms to be at a right angle.

Here is my test - tren e - dbol - winny cycle. 14 weeks where doses were bumped every 4 weeks. Saw huge gains (184 - 214). You'd have to browse it but everything I went through is included. Maybe this would help just for reference? Bench started at like 185 and week 14 hit 315. Not bad.
http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com/showthread.php/30242-abaxen-cycle-log-Tren-E-Test-E-Dbol

ps. My final tren doses at 1015 weekly are NOT recommended, although it worked out, IMO it was wasteful

Back