• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Hex/dac/no-dac input welcome

JRotten

Old
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I've been running hex 200mcg split with 100mcg morning and preworkout. I took a week break but I feel like I recover much better while pinning. Well when I was preloading tonight I realized I am out of no dac but still have quite a bit of hex.

I like the no dac mix so far. I keep hearing it's not needed with hex but if running alone do you bump to 400x2? What are the thoughts on running it with dac bi weekly and just going back to 200x2 on the hex. If any of this doesn't make sense it's because I did my first hex/dac pin in a bit and that shit gives me quite the head rush. Or the xannie is kicking in. Idk. Greek yogurt time. TIA

Your asking if you can take the hex without the dac? Of course... hex solo without the mod is a powerful compound. If your short on dac hit me up.

I've never run dac. Had always heard about bleed blah blah, but it's all confusing. What's your preferred method and dosing? I've been doing no dac

Ohhh my bad I misread. No your fine without a Mod using Hex. There are good clincial research articles outs there showing the efficacy of hex solo. The numbers are very solid...

Your two day split is fine... if you felt like spreading it out and doing three 100mcgs doses that would be fine as well. Bioscience says alot about desensitization but data is both ways on that. Could easily be offset by taking a day off once a week. Bioscience also led to Dac leading to GH bleed which is complete BS. That was started by a peptide "gure" who has since recanted with the overwhelming researched he was faced with.

I personally like to use cjc with dac a little less of a pain in the ass. I felt like I saw more steady weight gain with it too. I feel like to really see some major results though i would have needed to run at least 5 mg a week.

Back