• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Hi there

Gramps

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Howdy. I've been reading for days but never signed up as I have nothing to contribute and don't want to waste your time... :confused: I'm no athlete. I'm simply a 40s something 50 pound overweight guy with verified LowT 241, feel like garbage, no libido, no insurance, and all that. I'm currently trying a sample of axiron after a few injections of test cyp (200 eow) from the doc, and hope to get a script for test cyp (100 e7d) on 01-02-15. My whole reason to bother you?? I need options! In case of no script, or for saving money, or ??, I'm trying to form a backup plan and am having NO luck finding reliable sources for test cyp. One name keeps popping up and it's IML or IMR. Same-same? I sent IML an email and was totally blown off and sent packing with a general web address of forums from them. All that aside, Hi, and hopefully someone can toss me a bone or 2 on where to do better research. If I can only get some to test my lab rats, I'm up for that as well!

Welcome Gramps. Plenty of trt guys here including myself. My insurance doesn't cover trt so I do it myself here and for much cheaper.

Welcome aboard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome Gramps. Plenty of trt guys here including myself. My insurance doesn't cover trt so I do it myself here and for much cheaper.

Thanks, dude. Care to point me in a better direction than the circles I'm running in for reliable sources, or should I start from your sig?

welcome and check out the sponsor subforums.. alot of great sources on here.. take your time and do some research.. also check out the rules so you don trun in to any problems.. good luck

check out the rules so you don trun in to any problems.. good luck

Thanks, dude. I thought I'd have to clutter the board with drivel to run up a post count before PMing and really didn't want to cause any harm nor trash up the area just for a post count. Finding I can PM from the beginning keeps the clutter low. Wish I knew that before crossing any lines - hopefully it's considered a "nudge" and not a blatant disregard to the rules. There's some good info here - I just need a dictionary for the new (to me) terms!

Thanks, dude. I thought I'd have to clutter the board with drivel to run up a post count before PMing and really didn't want to cause any harm nor trash up the area just for a post count. Finding I can PM from the beginning keeps the clutter low. Wish I knew that before crossing any lines - hopefully it's considered a "nudge" and not a blatant disregard to the rules. There's some good info here - I just need a dictionary for the new (to me) terms!

Don't apologize. You have to start somewhere & you picked a great spot. Even commenting on other threads helps get your post count up as well so you can send PMs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

welcome Gramps! Lot's of good info here. I myself am on trt and am happy to help you. I can help you with dialing in a protocol, interpreting bloodwork, whatever you need. Lot's of good sources here as well. Stick around brother, make some friends here and you'll certainly find what you're looking for. =)

Welcome. On your concern over saving money because of no script, you will. Dr put me on same, 200mg cyp EOW. The difference between here and my local pharmacy, 1/2 to 1/3..

Welcome!

Lots of people here on both Dr - prescribed and self-prescribed TRT.

Read the rules and then read the stickied posts in the forums.

My thoughts: 200/2week sounds too low. With the half life of test cyp around 8 days, doing a shot every 14 days will have you on a roller coaster, both emotionally and hormonally. The 100/week idea is far better, but you may find that 100 isn't enough to put you in good place.

Do you have any other health issues?

Welcome!

Lots of people here on both Dr - prescribed and self-prescribed TRT.

Read the rules and then read the stickied posts in the forums.

My thoughts: 200/2week sounds too low. With the half life of test cyp around 8 days, doing a shot every 14 days will have you on a roller coaster, both emotionally and hormonally. The 100/week idea is far better, but you may find that 100 isn't enough to put you in good place.

Do you have any other health issues?

Dr will likely suggest 200 eow (in office) as he tried before. I'm leaning toward 100 ew self meds minimum with options to raise it if needed, hence, why I'm here. He may low dose me, he may deny me, I don't take kindly to others having too much say in my life.

Other health issues? Only known - spastic paraparesis... it's a spinal condition slowly crippling me - think MS or ALS. It's related but not quite as shitty of a disease as those guys suffer with. Of course ALS kills mofos in 2 years whereas I get a lifetime to suffer. Glass half full or half empty?? Dunno sometimes... It causes muscle spasms and increased muscle tone which *it* controls leaving me with weak legs although well toned. TRT is no help there but I mention it simply because it may work against me if the wrong muscles take to it so I lean towards the low dose. Doc already on board with those thoughts. Enough on that...

testing, 1,2, testing. Uhmmm... I just got "moderated"? Maybe it was one word I used? If my other post passes, no sweat. If not, I'll reply again later.

Welcome bro. I just started trt too. Test cyp. 200 a week.

Welcome bro. I just started trt too. Test cyp. 200 a week.

How's that working for ya? Too soon to tell? I planned to start with .5 of either 200 or 250 and adjusting if needed. (just a pudgy guy looking to feel human, no weights) Anyone suggest any other supporting meds for these low dosages? I've never heard of most mentioned and I don't want to glow in the dark - well, not all the time, anyways. ;)

Get Shredded!
For some reason I've had 2 messages sent for moderation. One was slightly strong picking on my own self, the other harmless IMO. Anyone? Beuler? I figured I'd either get chastised or 'splained, but neither showed up. Oh, well.

...and yet this one and the one above went through. Someone's picking on the new guy! :p

Back