• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

GR Anabolics

Clearly you are a parrot tryna repeat the "use a forum sponsor; they are all good"
granabolics is on here tho. </fail>

thanks bro, any recommendations? i hear about AY but im not sure how to contact that source, i think its a private one.

thanks bro, any recommendations? i hear about AY but im not sure how to contact that source, i think its a private one.

Granabolics is a good source man don't worry
Some of the "Bayer" and such branded items aren't even produced by Bayer Sherring Pharmaceuticals (go ahead and email bayer; I did last year about a couple items); however their quality still seems to be good as far as UGL products go.

yea AY is undeniably (majority if not everyone will agree) the best source; but she is private.... Build some reputation; hang around and meet/talk to us so we know ya better and then head on over to jerseydevil if you want to be part of Green (definitely worth it).... Personally I exclusively use Ay & Pharma directly from the pharmacy.

Granabolics is a good source man don't worry
Some of the "Bayer" and such branded items aren't even produced by Bayer Sherring Pharmaceuticals (go ahead and email bayer; I did last year about a couple items); however their quality still seems to be good as far as UGL products go.

yea AY is undeniably (majority if not everyone will agree) the best source; but she is private.... Build some reputation; hang around and meet/talk to us so we know ya better and then head on over to jerseydevil if you want to be part of Green (definitely worth it).... Personally I exclusively use Ay & Pharma directly from the pharmacy.

thanks bro, appreciate the response. This forum is full great sources. I will checkout granabolics thanks for letting me know.

And for sure, I hear a lot of great things about AY, definitely going to stick around try to get to know the veteran members more.

Back