• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Is it best to bulk or cut with tren ace

badboys

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello Fam, I am planning a cycle to start come jan 1st. I have been off cycle now for 3-4months and was going to run a tren/test only cycle. My last cycle was Test cyp/Eq&Deca. Had pretty good results from that cycle. Leaned down while gaining some quality muscle. Since i have been off cycle the last month or so my diet has got a bit out of hand and i have gained about 5lbs of unwanted fat around waist area. What would you recommend? Diet down to where i want to be then run the tren ace as a bulking agent or should I run it along with my low calorie diet to loose the unwanted weight while cutting up?

Tren is great as a bulker or cutter. Depends on what you want to do. With a bit of cardio and great diet you can lean bulk with it and lose the fat. Or cut the calories and keep cutting.

It works wonders for both..but when use for cutting for some its hard to get there cardio in while on tren some people just cant catch there breath while doing cardio....

last time i tried it while on high test it didn't work well. I ended up stopping cycle. I am going to run a low dose of test (125-200mg) while running the tren. Will start out on about 200-250mg of tren and work up slowly to try and avoid unwanted sides. There some of the worst i have experienced

I've done both but eventually I got to a point wherei couldn't gain anymore on tren

IML Gear Cream!
Tren is great as a bulker or cutter. Depends on what you want to do. With a bit of cardio and great diet you can lean bulk with it and lose the fat. Or cut the calories and keep cutting.
I agree with yu. its good for both. i would do a clean bulk and i bet you will be ok to lose some fat too if rest is on point. you can really do either or.

Back