• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Hcg

fully

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have been doing a lot of reading on hcg with pct or during cycle use now from everything I keep getting if I do a cycle longer then 12 weeks it should be run throughout the cycle however in smaller doses, but not to much so your body doesn't adapt to it.. now if the cycle is less then 12 weeks hcg can just be used in the pct at around 1000ius 3x a week?? My concern is rather then waiting and hoping your testes dont atrophy even at less then 12 weeks is it OK to run throughout and then just run clomid and Nolvadex at the end for pct?? Any suggestions would be appreciated..

Run it throughout so you don't atrophy and you are closer to recovery not having to restart balls again.... Pct with nolva and clomid combo.Some run as low as 500/wk split twice a weekI'm currently doing 500iu a shot 2/wk for 1000iu/wkYour body will not build a tolerance.... Not even in many years as it is used for trt also and I know of people who have been on it for Multiple straight years and still works etc

Who needs balls all they do is get in the way but then how are we going to tea bag our girlfriend........

hcg only desensitizes your tested at very high doses. Run it on cycle regardless of length of cycle. It can only help with recovery. Remember though, hcg is suppressive itself so don't run it during pct because it will keep you shut down. stop it 3-5 days before starting pct

hcg only desensitizes your tested at very high doses.

and even then it doesnt desensitize, it simply reaches a point where adding more doesnt produce more results. Somewhere along the line the studies showing this were misinterpreted and the internet bro-science became gospel.

Ive been using HCG weekly for 4 years and its just as effective now as the day I started.

Always run during IMO

Back