• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Point me in the right direction!

Nocode8511

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm getting everything ready for my next cycle and Ill be having labs done 3 separate times. Once before, mid-cycle, and after pct to make sure everything is in check.

I know the female panel checks for test levels, E2, fsh, lh, etc. But Im looking for a panel that will also test my liver enzymes and RBC, since I will be running orals and EQ.

I was looking around but couldn't find it. If you could point me in that directions, thanks.

Oh, and if you think of anything else that should be checked let me know.

The female hormone panel comes with a CBC and comprehensive metabolic panel, so you're set. If you want lipids, that's separate. This all assumes you're using Labcorp... maybe Quest et al. do it differently.

Mid-cycle you may want to add in the lc/ms-ms testosterone test to get an accurate reading at high levels.

Hormone Panel for Females

Description:
***Both MALES and FEMALES order this panel, please be sure to enter the gender that you want reference ranges for when placing your order, as each gender has different reference ranges for these tests. ***
Menopause is the time in a woman's life when menstruation stops permanently. Most women go through menopause between ages 45 and 55. In the US the average age for menstrual periods to stop completely is 51.

This panel will help diagnose the onset of menopause. Significant deviations from the normal range may require further evaluation by your physician.

Includes:
-Estradiol, serum;
-Follicle-Stimulating Hormone (FSH);
-Luteinizing Hormone (LH);
-Testosterone, serum;
-Complete Blood Count (CBC): Hematocrit; hemoglobin; mean corpuscular volume (MCV); mean corpuscular hemoglobin (MCH); mean corpuscular hemoglobin concentration (MCHC); red cell distribution width (RDW); percentage and absolute differential counts; platelet count; red cell count; white blood cell count; immature granulocytes.
-Comprehensive Metabolic Profile (CMP): A:G ratio; albumin, serum; alkaline phosphatase, serum; ALT (SGPT); AST (SGOT); bilirubin, total; BUN; BUN:creatinine ratio; calcium, serum; carbon dioxide, total; chloride, serum; creatinine, serum; globulin, total; glucose, serum; potassium, serum; protein, total, serum; sodium, serum.

Back